chapter 2

*Chapter 2*

** one week later **

Lauren’s P.O.V

“LAUREN!!! Get out of bed right now or you will miss your bus!” I woke up the yelling of my mother once again.

“Fine, I will be ready in 20 minutes.” I yell back. Why does my mum always yell at me to get up would it hurt to come in and wake be up like any other normal parent would?

--

While waiting at the bus stop I was approached by Niall. He and I have been talking every day since we first meet each other. I enjoyed the time I spent talking with him, I felt like I could just be myself.

“Hey, how are you?” I ask while giving him a good morning hug.

“Heyyy, I’m tired, how about you?” he replied.

“Same I was up all night again.” I replied while yawning.

After that there was pure silence until our bus arrived. I went and sat with my friends as usual but this time I asked Niall to join me and he gladly did.    

All my friends just stared at me and then at Niall continuously for a couple of seconds.

“Hey girls, this is Niall my friend.” I said and saw him start to blush.

“Hey!” They all said in unison.

“Hi….” He replied feeling a bit intimidated by them all.

--

Niall’s P.O.V

Why did she invite me to sit with her and her friends, it felt so awkward sitting there with a group of girls. I could feel my face heat up when she said my name, but I didn’t feel that way about her, I didn’t love her, how could I she is only a friend.

--

A/N

Sorry it’s a bit short, anyway hope you enjoyed it!!

Izzy xx