Chapter 15

*2 months later*

*Niall's POV*

It had now been a couple of weeks since my parents decided they were getting a divorce and that I would have to live with my dad, which will be a living hell with all his drinking and smoking and swearing. (A/n I am not actually talking about Niall's real dad this is just the fictional character.)

So this was just the first week with my mum and I was already feeling my anxiety getting worse. But my brother Greg also has to live my dad with me and he doesn't seem to be taking it well either. Plus I just get dragged away from my home and fitted moved to some country town I don't even know the name of and I wasn't able to say good bye to Lauren or tell her about what has been happening.

I just want to go back home and be with my mum, Lauren and all my old friends. The only people that know about my parents is my best friend Luke. Him and u have been friends for about 4 years now and then I just got dragged away, but thankfully he was very understandable about the whole situation.

Then about five minutes later I received a message from someone.

Lauren.

Hey I haven't seen you in ages, where have you been? I miss you xx

N: hey babe, sorry I haven't seen you in ages, i actually have something to tell you... I miss you so much I just wanna come and give you a hug and kiss!! Are you able to Skype me? Xx

L: OMG is everything ok, I am on Skype right now so call me, I need to see your sexy face. Xx

*messages end*

--

I had just ended my Skype call with Lauren. Just to cut it short I told her about my parents and that I have been moved to an unknown destination with my brother. I also gave her my friend Luke's number in case she needed to speak to someone about this whole situation.

--

*Lauren's POV*

I had just got off Skype to Niall and he told me why he hadn't been around. Since them u haven't stopped crying and eating chocolate ice cream. ( 1 of the only things that helps with pain.)

Thank god no-one was home to see me in this state. Right now I just want to run away from everything and not come back. Basically I just feel like I have been shot and I have no one to save me from the black cloud.

--

I had just cleaned myself up and just messages Laura to meet my down at the park, but I never got a reply. In the end I decided to message Niall's friend Luke.

Lauren: hey Luke it's Niall's girlfriend Lauren, he said to message you if I needed to talk about this whole thing. Please let me know if we can talk.

Luke: hey Lauren, nice to here from you, I have heard so much about you, Niall said he gave you my number. Yeah sure we can talk about this just tell me the time and place and I will let you know if I can come. Just remember that I will always be here. xx

Lauren: haha well I hope it was all good stuff. Would tomorrow afternoon at the park be ok? Thanks I will always be here for you too xx

Then that is where the conversation need between the both of us and I will never know if I will have someone to talk to....

--

A/N

Hey guys sorry if this chapter is a little bad or sad. I just want to let you know I am here if you need to talk about anything.

Izzy xx

Ps. sorry if it is a bit rushed I just want to get to the main part f the story.