Chapter 13

Niall' POV

--

I woke up to the sound of my alarm signalling that it was Monday again. Ahh how I hate Mondays, they just piss me off so much! the only thing I look forward to on a Monday on is seeing my gorgeous girlfriend Lauren.

*at school*

"Hey beautiful." I said planting a kiss on Lauren's cheek.

"Hey handsome." she said as her cheeks flushed a rosie colour.

"How was you weekend babe." I asked her.

"It was ok, but it would have been better if I could've seen you." she said.

The bell rang telling us that we had to go to our first lesson.

"Bye babe see you at lunch!" I said to Lauren.

"Bye!" she said enthusiastically.

I looked at my timetable to find out I have maths first, yay this will be a longs day. I walked into the class to find out we have a relief teacher thank god mrs lee isn't here I can just fake doing maths. But the upside is we got the best relief teacher Mr smith. He doesn't care what we do thank god.....

*Lauren's POV*

I had started my first lesson of the day PE yay, we are doing cross country at the moment. I kind if enjoy it but our teachers make us run extra which sucks! I just want to be with Niall right now, I feel lonely, I want was of his warm bear hugs.

At least I had by two best friends with my; Laura and sofia. I could just talk to them, even though ally hey talk about are boys and the Janoskians!

*end of day*

It was the end of the day and Niall was no where to be seen. I wonder where he is, I hope he is ok.. I MISS HIM SO, SO MUCH!!! I was now alone walking home, I usually have Niall to walk me home with me but it's like he's dropped if the face of the earth. I've tried calling and messaging him many times but no response. So I just keep walking when I find Laura at my front door, looking sad. As I got closer to her, all her makeup was running which clearly meant she had been crying. The thing is I have never seen her cry before or any of my friends for a matter of fact. I had no idea what I was meant to do.

As soon as I opened the door she went running up to my room and I could hear her starting to cry again. I went straight to the cupboard where I stashed all my junk food and pulled our some lollies and chocolates, then went to the dresser and got chocolate ice cream. I always know that makes me feel better when I have been crying or feel sad. FOOD MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER. I swear if food didn't exist I wouldn't exist.

--

A/N

Hey guys sorry if this is really short I have no idea cuz' I'm typing this on a phone. anyways hope you are enjoying the story so far!

Please vote, share and comment!