chapter 3

*Chapter 3*

Lauren’s POV

As my friends and I were getting off the bus to go to our classes I was approached by Niall. I had no idea what he wanted.

“Hey, would you uhh like to catch up after school at the diner?” he said nervously scratching the back of his neck.

“Yea sure, that would be really cool!” I relied with an idiotic smile on my face.

“Cool see you then.” Niall replied.

--

*After school*

Niall and I caught up at the front gates of the school and went our way to the diner. He looked really nervous from what I could see. I felt so bad for him.

*Niall’s POV*

What had I just gotten myself into! She probably thinks I like her. Ahhhhh why did I do this, I’m such an idiot.  Before I could start a conversation with her we were already at the diner.

“After you.” I said opening the door for her.

“Thank you!” she said with a goofy smile on her face.

“So what would you like my shout.” I practically whispered as we sat in a booth.

“I think I will have the double cheese burger with a side of chips and salad, my favourite!” she replied looking guilty.  

“HAHA that’s my favourite too!” I could then feel my face going red.

About 5 minutes later the waitress finally comes to take our orders. We both order the same thing, a double cheese burger with a side of chips and a salad with a coke as a drink.

Our food finally arrived and we ate in silence for about 10 minutes.

A/n

Hii hope it’s good so far it probably isn’t but oh well I promise you it will get better. (I hope) J