Chapter 10

*Chapter 10*

Lauren’s POV

--

So, we had just arrived at Niall’s surprise. I had no idea what it was, but that’s what made me even more excited. He was now walking me over to a bench to sit on. But as we were approaching I noticed a group of people standing around that area holding musical instruments.

As we sat down the group of people started coming towards us.

“Here’s your surprise.” He said looking very nervous as if I wasn’t going to like it.

*Music starts playing*

“Oh my gosh this is so beautiful, thank you I love it so much!” I said planting a kiss on his check. He now had his arm over my shoulder and my head was in the crook of his neck, as we were listening to the wonderful music.

*about an hour later*

“That was the best date I have ever been on!” I said to Niall smiling.

“Well that’s good.” He simply replied.

*Skips car ride*  

Thank you for the amazing night! It was perfect.” I said as Niall walked me to my door.

“No, thank you for making it the best night of my life.” He responded.

Before we said anything more he crashed his lips onto mine. It felt so amazing, our lips moved in sync perfectly. I could hear the fireworks go off, it was greater than I imagined. We finally broke apart after a couple of minutes.

“That was…” he said.

“Amazing!” I responded.

“Yes, it truly was, but now I must go. Cya Monday!” he said once again planting a kiss on my cheek.

“Bye, bye amazing boyfriend!” I yelled back as he left. He just turned around and gave me a huge grin, showing off his pure white teeth.  

A/N – hello my amazing readers I just wanted to say thanks for reading I can’t believe I’m at chapter 10 already. YAY!!

Izzy xx