Chapter 16

*Laura's POV*

So Lauren has just introduced me to Niall's best friend Luke. It had just come to my realisation that he was the guy at the shoo that night I went to see Lauren.

"Hey, I'm Laura!" I said a bit over excited.

"Hey Laura, I'm Luke." he said casually.

"Lauren has told me so much about you, I feel like I have known you for year now haha." he said.

"OMG she is such an idiot I hope she didn't say anything bad about me!" I sad feeling angry at her.

"No, no it was all good. But she left me wanting to know more about, maybe we could hang out some time." He said a blush crept onto his face.

"Yes that would be amazing, here's my number." Oh god I just mentally whack my face, why the hell did I do that.

"Great here's mine too." He said.

"Well it was nice to meet you, I have to go home now. text me the details about our catch up." I said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too Laura, will message you tomorrow!" he responded.

THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING HOUR OF MY LIFE. Ok maybe that was a bit of an exaggeration but it was truly amazing. Now I get to catch up with the hottie from Nando's. Nobody else can have him he's all mine. hahahah, I think I'm becoming a mental person of great........

--

*Luke's POV*

I had just meet Lauren's friend Lauren and she is so fucking hot, plus she gave me here number, which is weird because no girl has every given me there number.

I just decided to message her about our little 'catch up'.

Luke: Hey Lau

It's Luke..... I was wondering if tomorrow afternoon was okay to catch up at Argos?

No more than 2 minutes later u got a response.

Laura: hey lukey that sounds great can't wait to see you tomorrow!! xx

Oh god she put xx at the end of the message, I wonder if it means anything.........

--

*day if catch up*

Today was the day I was catching up with Laura, hopefully I can find out more about her.

I finally arrived at Argos and saw her sitting there in a booth, she just noticed my oh god what do I do. Do I look ok? I hope she doesn't think I am ugly. As I approached her she got up and came over to me. As I got to the booth she have me a hug, a very long hug..... but who am I to complain I got to hug a sexy mother fucker.

--

*Laura's POV*

I had just embarrassed myself infringe of hot guy..great. The one time a guy wanted to not be awkward around a boy I am.

"Hey Laura, how has your day been?" he asked casually.

"Great, how about you?" I ask.

"Better now I've seen you." He said with and sexy lip bite.

"Oh really?" I asked giggling a bit.

"Haha yes of course." He said smiling.

That's the moment the the waitress came over to us.

We were ordering our food when I realised that she was flirting with him. why the fuck is she doing that I got dibs on him, he's mine. Oh shit why do I feel like this? Am I jealous?

--

A/N

Heyyyyyyyy

Do you think Laura is jealous?

Do you think her and Luke would be cute together?

Sorry it wasn't really to do the with story much but u just wanted add it in so yeah, I'm weird so imma just go now......

Please vote comment and share!

Izzy xx