Chapter 24

Niall's POV

How could I think that! 'Kill myself'. This two words just made me fall to the ground and start crying harder. I can't do this I have to say sorry to Lauren. But how? I'm stuck in the middle of the street God know where! God I can be so stupid sometimes. Maybe my thoughts will come true and end this all.

--

Lauren's POV

"Why would he do this to me?" I said crying.

"Aw it's ok, he just need time to take all this in. Don't worry he will be back." Laura said trying to reassure me.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. She said.

After that she just gave me a hug and we talked about going shopping for all the baby stuff I still needed to get.

--

Laura was right Niall had just reappeared in the hospital and you could tell he had been crying. I hope he is ok.

"Hey." I said quietly. "How are you felling?"

"Hey, I guess I'm doing ok. It's not the same anymore." He said sadly.

"What do mean?"

"Well you have a kid and I will never have a chance with you again. You deserve so much better than me.". He said.

"Niall you don't understand you all I could think about since you left. If anything I'm the one that doesn't deserve you!" I replied. after that he just pulled me into a tight hug and smashed his lips onto mine. As soon as he did that I reacted straight away, I swear I actually missed his lips being in mine.

"Lauren can I ask you something?" he asked a little nervous.

"Yeah sure what is it?" I asked curiously.

"I know we were only just reunited, but I don't care I want you back in my life so I guess what I'm a asking you again is, will you be my girl friend again?" he asked.

""Yes, yes and million times yes!" I practically screamed while kissing him.

--

Niall's POV

Thank god she said yes I was sis nervous that she would reject me after what happened earlier today. I'm just happy to be back with her. I am just so grateful I have her back. I don't really care that she has a kid. I will help her no matter what happens. I will always love her no matter what.

--

Hello lovely reader this book will probably be ending soon. yeah so sad not. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. :)

Izzy xx