Chapter 23

*Lauren's POV *

I was just holding my little baby Jai when, who at first I thought was Luke, opening the door. But it turned out to be Niall. I had so many questions to ask him! Like how did he find me? What will he say about Jai? What he never wants to talk to me ever again.

Before I could say anything though I was taken into a bone crushing hug.

"Niall! I missed you so much! How did you get here?" I asked.

"Yeah I missed you so much too!! I'm not going to answer that question until you explain what you are doing in hospital with a new born child!" He said with no emotion, but you could see the anger in his eyes.

"I w-was really upset one day so Laura took me out to a club. I had a few drinks, one to many at least. This guy asked me to dance with him so I did and then he asked me to come back to his place. I was so drunk I had no idea what way happening so I accepted his offer and well you know stuff happened and here I am. So please don't hate me. I never thought I would see you again in my life!". I said and had now broken down into tears.

"W-what?! How could you let this happen, I thought you were better than this!" He said, now showing his anger.

"I-I'm sorry, but I had no idea what I was doing at the time I was under the influence! If you are going to act like this then just leave, it isn't healthy for me or the baby."

"Fine, be a bitch I don't need you anyway!" he said storming out of the room.

As soon as he left the room Laura came rushing in the see if everything was ok. I told her I wasn't and explained the whole thing to her.

--

*Laura's POV*

How could Niall be such a dick to her! She never did anything to him or anyone else. Yeah so what she had a one night stand and got pregnant. At least she wouldn't react the way he just did. Sometimes I wonder why I even like boys, I mean they can be such dicks sometimes. Except for my Lukey, he is actually one of the nicest boys I have ever met and I can call him mine.

"Don't worry, he's just a dick for not realising how special you really are." I said while rubbing her back.

"H-he's just just a dick! he doesn't understand what u have been through!" she said.

--

*Niall's POV*

What the hell did I just do!? I blew any chance I will ever get with Lauren. why did I have to be such a douche to her. She definitely deserves much better than me.

I had just exited the hospital and was now on the street crying actually physically crying. Yes boys do cry too. I just can be so stupid sometimes, but other times I can be happy. The only problem is that I haven't been a happy person for a very long time and don't think I will ever be one again.

--

I have been roaming the streets for hours now I'm sure. I actually started hearing voices in my head. 'Idiot', 'Dick', 'Stupid', 'Douche'. They just kept appearing in my head when one thought stopped me in my tracks, 'Kill yourself'.

--

Hey guys so how will Niall and Lauren turn out? Will Niall make it through?

Please vote, comment, Share or what ever you do!

Izzy xx