Epilogue

"Lauren I have have known you for a very long time now I have lost count of how many years it's been. We have had our fair share of ups and downs. But we have both always stuck by each others side not matter what happens. I knew as soon as I met you it was love at first site. So I guess what I am trying to ask you it Lauren Rose Benson will you do the honour of being my..."

---

That was the moment I woke up. It was all a dream?! No it couldn't have been it all seemed to real. No no no no how was this a dream.
It was all a dream meeting Niall, being his girlfriend, all the good and bad times we had together. EVERYTHING it was all a dream.

Wait if I am right today it the day I go to see One Direction in concert an meet all the boys?!?

--

*5 years later*

Today marked the 4 year anniversary of the day Niall and I started going dating. Remember that met and greet I spoke about? Well yeah at that I gave Niall my number and we spoke for about a year and then after that he asked me to be his girlfriend. Tonight he was taking me out to dinner.

*at restaurant*

We had just finished eating dinner. A couple of minutes later we were being surrounded by musicians and that's when Niall got out of his chair and got down on one knee.

"Lauren Rose Benson I have known you for 5 years now and we have shared so many memories together that I will never forget. So I guess what I'm trying to say it will you do the honour of being my wife?" He said.

"Omg yes!" I said almost instantly. Almost straight after that he grabbed my cheeks and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I can't wait to be the Mrs Horan!" I said.

"I can't wait for you to be my wife!" he said kissing me on my forehead.

--

*5 years later*

Niall and I have now been married for just over five years now and we have two kids. Jai and Matilda Benson. Jai is 3 years old and Matilda is 2 years old.

--

Just to think that day I had that dream and went to the concert came true. All the things that happened in my dream came true.

The one thing I knew for sure was that I was head over heels lost in love with Mr Niall Horan.

--

Heyyyyyy so the book is finally finished! Yay so that was my first ever fanfic hope you all enjoyed it!! I definitely enjoyed writing it!!

Please vote comment and share.

Izzy xx