Chapter 19

*Laura's POV*

Lauren had just told me about her one night stand that she didn't even know the name of the guy.

"How did this all happen?!" I asked.

"I don't know I was drunk and the next thing I know I am awake in a random guys bed!" she said worriedly.

"Well did you at least use protection?"

"I-I don't know." she said clearly about to burst into tears.

"Well ok, we will have to wait and see if anything happens then won't we." I said as more of a statement than a question.

"I DONT WANNA BE PREGNANT!!" She yelled at me.

"It's ok baby girl I sure you won't be." I said trying to calm her down.

After that I just gave her a hug and we ate chocolate and watched movies.

--

*2 weeks later*

*Lauren's POV*

I have been vomiting continuously for about a week now and I haven't even left the house. Laura has tried to get me out but I can go out. I look horrible and I can stop vomiting.

--

Laura had put her foot down and is now taking me to the doctor and getting be checked out.

(In doctors office)

"So how may I help you darling?" the lady asked politely.

"I have been vomiting non stop for about a week and a half." I say.

"Okay when was the last time you engaged in a sexual intercourse?"

"About two weeks ago." I simply said.

"Well will just run a few tests to check you are all healthy. I have a feeling that you may be pregnant, but just to be are I want you to take the pregnancy test." she said calmly.

"Ok that's fine, I will go take is now."

As I walked to the toilet I could feel my hands shaking. I had just gone to the toilet and you know peed on the stick and was now waiting for my result.

It came up with 2 lines. Positive. I am pregnant. this can't be happening?!

As I was walking back to the doctors office I felt as though I was about to break down in tears.

"I'm pregnant." I say and start to cry. Both the doctor and Laura come over to me. while the doctor explains my options and Laura relaxes me j can't help but think, why me? how could I be so stupid. what will my parents think of me?

--

It had now been 3 months since I found out I was pregnant and I was going to my 12 week scan to check that the baby and myself was healthy.

As I walked into the room to have my check up I felt really nervous that u had lost it. thankfully Laura was there to keep me calm.

I had just got the gel stuff put onto my stomach, which I might add is really cold. But who cares I get to see my baby. I was looking at the ultra sounds screen as they were looking for the heart beat. Wait they just found it. Oh my gosh I have this little cutie growing inside of me. Yay. I couldn't be more happy, I actually ended up crying tears of joy.

--

A/N

So what do you think will happen?

What will Lauren do?

Please vote comment and share

Thank you lovelies

Izzy xx