Chapter 1

(Kimberley's POV)

I slowly walk the hospital corridor in search of my best friend to visit her on her first day of work.

"Have you seen Nurse Roberts?" I inquire with a member of the staff as I've yet to spot my flame haired friend. With a quick point of the pen the busy man shows me the right direction. A few more steps then a left turn, I spot her scribbling some notes on a chart.

"Kimberley!?" she questions with excitement and confusion as she sees me. She puts everything down to hug me. "Its so good to see you but what are you doing here?"

"I came to see my Nicola all grown up, I'm so proud of you. I thought I'd pop by to see how your first day is going."

"Aww thats sweet babe but you really just said that like nipping from Bradford to London is no big deal."

"Its not, honestly. You've achieved so much, you got a new place and a great job. What do I have? A room at my mum's and a CV that no one could care less about."

"You'll make it Kimba, don't worry" she says pulling me into another hug. "How long are you staying?"

"Just tonight, its all can afford in the hotel."

"Nonsense, you can stay with me." She says already reaching in her pocket to retrieve the keys.

"Thanks Nic."

"Take my car the navigation should get you there. I still get lost in this city so I dare not give directions. I'll get a ride home after my shift."

A few doors down the corridor Nicola eyes something over my shoulder causing her to stop and stare. I turn to see the commotion. Sarah Harding and Nadine Coyle, two-thirds of the UK's biggest girl group, Bella, having a go at the doctor.

"Can she be moved? This is unacceptable." Sarah states.

"Miss I'm well aware of who she is. This is not a private hospital, there is no celebrity section for her." The doctor fires back a bit annoyed.

"She is not going to be happy" Nadine continues, "when she wakes up you're going to get."

"If she wakes up." The doctor says solemnly, instantly shutting both girls up. The doctor walks away leaving the two stunned girls behind. "Nurse Roberts" he says approaching us, "that room has been added to your list." There is a bit of an awkward moment as the doctor stares, wondering who the hell I am and why I'm holding Nicola from her duties.

"So Nic, I see you later" I say taking the doctor's questioning gaze as y cue to leave. Leaving the hospital I easily spot Nicola's familiar red car.

I can't help but chuckle to myself as I drive to the hotel to pick up my things. Both of us were once massive fans of Bella until we had a chance to meet them after a gig in Leeds. Simply put they're three of the biggest divas we've ever me and not in a good way. There was something especially off putting about that little geordie one. Soon after that night Nicola and I quickly got over our fan-girl phase. I wonder how Nicola will react, I can't wait for the details when she gets home.

I grab my things from the hotel and check out. A short while later I arrive at Nic's. I find the spare, take a quick shower before making a cuppa and settling down on the sofa. I flick on the tv and a news broadcast is on the first channel:

"Still no details have emerged on the victim of the auto accident that occurred earlier today.

Sources say, Nadine Coyle and Sarah Harding, members of the group Bella were seen arriving

at the hospital. With that information the victim of the crash is believed to be fellow bandmate, Cheryl Cole."

People get into accidents all the time, what makes her so special? I quickly become uninterested in the story as it is being talked about on so many channels. I turn off the tv and take a nap while waiting for Nicola.

( Comment & vote )