Chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO:

Sara blinked a few times until she realize her pinky cheeks were rested on the sand. The waves pushed against her legs. She groaned and slowly sat up. Placing her hand on her head, she let out another groan.

"Who are you?" a voice asked.

It was still a bit blurry so, Sara could not see who it was. But, she still replied. "I-I'm Sara Anthony. And, where am I?" She slowly crawled away from the waters.

The voice shortly laughed. "You're in Neverland. The last place you'll ever be in. You can never go home once you enter Neverland."

"Neverland?" Sara whispered. It was getting much more clear and Sara could now see a boy with a brown hoodie. It covered his face, so, Sara wasn't familiar with him. "W-who are you?"

"My name does not matter." he replied, walking down a few steps. Now, he was only 20 meters away from where she sat. "Tell me, why are you here? You don't look like you live here, so, why are you here?"

Sara gulped. She didn't remember a thing. One minute, she was doing her homework. The next, she's lying down on the beach in Neverland. "I... don't know..."

"Lies. There's a reason why you're here. What is your reason."

"I don't know, okay?! I was just doing my math homework at home and now I'm stuck in this bloody island!" she shouted. "I just want to get back home!"

"Let's see what Pan would say to this." He came closer and grasped her by her arm, bringing her up. He ran, draggin Sara helplessly behind him.

"Let go of me!" she shouted. "I just want to go back to London, my home."

"Enough!" He reached out to his pocket to grab a glass bottle. He pushed it into her mouth, making the poor girl drink the green liquid. In an instant, she collasped on the floor.