Chapter 29

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE:

     It has been a few days since Sara had returned to the camp. Things has pretty much patched up with the both of them. The Charmings, Rumple, Neal, Regina and Henry had gone back to Storybrooke. Zelena came to Neverland to find Regina but failed. She was defeated by her own sister. So she went back to Oz.

     "Peter . . ." Sara called out. She had to tell him. But, nothing will stay the same after it. "I . . . have something to tell you . . ." Her stomach churned. Telling him that she made a deal with the Dark One was like telling someone you're scared of the dark or you still sleep with a teddy bear at night.

     "Yes?" he asked. He sat by the opening of the cave. Her cave. He stared over the horizon. 'What is it that you would like to tell me?" He turned around and smiled.

     She bit her lips and took in a deep breathe. She gathered up her confidence and spoke slowly. "I . . . made a deal . . . with the Dark One." 

     "What was the deal?" he asked. He rose from his position and took a seat next to her. "And what was the price?"

     "The deal was that you stay alive." she replied. "The price was  my locket and that I have to spend my whole life in Neverland . . ."

     He tried to stare into her eyes but she kept turning away. "You . . . save me . . . You paid the price. Why?"

     "I had to save you. I had to pay the price. I had no other choice. But, we're together aren't we? You're alive." Sara wrapped her hands around her legs and stared down at the floor.

     "Yeah. You made me who I am today. I used to be 'the demon boy.'  Now, I am a much better perosn. Thanks to you." He kissed her on her forehead. "You're my one and only, Lost Girl."

     Peter and Sara had fun times in Neverland. Felix and Sara would train together. The Lost Boys accepted her and was always kind to her. Neverland was once a placed that was filled with darkness and ruled by a demon. But now, it's a lively place filled with fun and games. Just like how Neverland is suppose to be. All thanks to one special girl, Sara Anthony.

***

A/N:

Yeah. This story ended. I know, it's crappy. But this is my first ever Peter Pan fan fic story. I have another one; Child's Play. Try to check it out. Search it on DISCOVER or just check it on my profile. Thanks for reading! 

Love and ice,

   Queen Michelsa