Chapter 22

Just to be clear, I'm using the original Captain Hook. From Disney Peter Pan. And NOT from once upon a time. Enjoy!

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO:

     Pan stood up and furrowed his eyebrows. His fist clenched, his dagger hidden to use if Hook was going to attack.

"Where is she, Hook?" Pan asked. Hook let out a low chuckle and took Dee small steps and stared into the boy's eyes.

"Oh, I have her. But, I am not giving her back." Pan has already made a fast move. He pinned Hook against the wall, with Pan's dagger slowly touching Hook's skin.

"Let her go, Hook." Pan commanded, staring deep into his Hook's eyes. "LET HER GO!"

"Can't," he replied with an evil smile. "She's your weakness, I can't let her go if you love her. Even if you stop having feelings about her, you will still care. And, if you stop caring, then, I'll get her. It's all fair. For me, that is."

Pan growled. "I will find a way. Because, I always get what I want."

"Not always, dear boy, not always." A female voice said behind the two men. Pan turned around and found a lady in green skin and a high, witch hat.

"Who are you?" Pan asked. He looked at her. She looked like a witch. A witch he was not familiar with.

She cackled and walked forward. "Dear boy, of course you don't know who I am." she smiled widely, showing her pearl white teeth. She had orange hair and she had a long, red ground length robe that covered her shoes. Pan knew that she was an abandoned girl. He could see it in her eyes.

"I am, Zelena, wicked witch of the west of Oz."