Chapter 27

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN:

     "So, why are you doing this?" Sara asked, raising an eyebrow. It was clear that something was up. First Rumple and now Regina. As if they were involved in some kind of . . . trick. "There must be some kind of trick or twist you're not telling me."

Regina shook her head. As if I should believe her, Sara thought. "This is just something that could . . . prove I'm good hearted. Do you or do you not want to go see your precious Peter Pan?"

Her heart jolted. This was either a trick or something good. A miracle. Sara turn to Ariel, needing her advise. She mouthed, I don't know. Sara licked her suddenly dry lips. "I . . ."

She sighed, impatiently. "Speak now child. An offer like this doesn't always comes." She crossed her arms and tapped her foot against the wet floor. Tap, tap, tap. 

"It kinda did," she confessed. "I mean, Rumple came to me first and now, you're here. Why do I have a feeling that this is all according to plan? Who are you working for?"

"Uh! Girl, speak now or I'll fire,"-her fist now held a fire ball. "Speak now!"

Her heart pounded. Sara kept staring at Ariel, wondering if she should agree. Ariel didn't have the answer. Only Sara could be the one to agree or not. "I . . ." She thought of the consequences. On one side, she would be in the camp before the high tides struck. On the other, using magic, it comes with a price. Even if Regina won't tell her what it is.

"Sara!" Regina scolded.

"Yes!" She yelled, unsure if she made the right choice. She let out a sigh and let her gaze dropped onto her feet. "I pick yes."

Regina nodded, her eyes looking anywhere else other than Sara. She snapped her fingers and instantly, Ariel and Sara were gone.