Chapter 15

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:

     It was Neal's father, Rumplestiltskin. Also known as the Dark One. "Papa! I missed you!" Neal didn't let go of his father. He just wanted to stay with him. From all the things his father has done, he is still happy to see him.

Rumple held him close. "I miss you too, Bae." He slowly stroke Neal's hair. "I thought you were dead!" Rumple's eyes widened and he slowly took step backs. His finger pointed at him, a sad smile spreaded across his face. "You're not real, aren't you. You're just a figment of my imagination. Just like Belle." 

"What? No! Papa, I'm real! Please, you have to believe me!" Neal begged. Rumple lunged forward, his small dagger gently touching Neal's neck. Neal gulped.

"No. My son is dead. I saw it with my own eyes. You can't be him. He's dead, I tell you!" Rumple grabbed his neck and squeezed it tightly. Neal was slowly getting suffocated. He tried to break free but Rumple had a tight grip.

"Papa!" He choked. "It's really me! It's really me, Baelfire!" Rumple raised an eyebrow and looked deep into his eyes. He saw him. He saw Baelfire! It is him! Rumple lowered his dagger and gave Baelfire a hug.

"Bae. It is you." 

Neal laughed as his tears watered down his eyes. "Yes, it is papa! I'm here and I'm alive!" Rumple sighed with water works.

"But, how? You were shot! I saw it with my own eyes!" Rumple exclaimed. He slowly let go of Bae, to get a better look of his son.

Bae smiled. "Long story. I was healed by some kind people in the Enchanted Forest."

Rumple raised an eyebrow. "You went back home?" Neil slowly nodded.

"Yes," he replied slowly. "I did. I died, sorta, in the Enchanted Forest." Rumple quietly cried and gave Bae a pat on the back.

"I love you, Baelfire." Rumple whispered into his ear.

"I love you too, papa."