Chapter 20

CHAPTER TWENTY:

     Pan may have seem to change, but a part of Sara told her he didn't. She didn't know which side to buy. The part where she thinks Pan is still a villian and that he will never change, or the part where he actually changed. She sighed and cupped her face as she sat on the log in her cave. 

"Well, well, you could be my ticket out of here." A voice said. Sara looked up and saw Hook. She stood up and tried to run away but Hook had already captured her with a rope. He pulled her towards him and he stuffed her into a sack. Here we go again.

"Let me go!" Sara yelled, moving around the sack. "Pan will come for you!"

"You think Peter Pan will look for me?" He laughed. "No, no, dearie. He'll think Emma brought you back home to London. Then, he'll kill them. And, me? I'll be sweet sailing after I'm out of Neverland."

Pan gasped and tried as hard to break free. "Peter! Peter Pan! Help!"

*

     Felix heard screams coming from the camp. He stopped skinning the boar and ran back to see what's going on.

     Nothing, by far. It was empty and nothing was happening. He thought that maybe Sara had a bad dream. He entered the cave and found that it was completely empty! "Sara? Sara?!" Felix started to panic. He had to call Pan.

He walked out to the campfire and shouted, "Peter Pan!"

     A few moments later, Pan flew down to the campfire, where Felix waited on a tall rock. Felix looked up at Pan and stood up.

"Sara's gone." he informs. Pan raised an eyebrow and ran into the cave. Nothing. No one was there. Nobody at all. Pan dropped on his knees and stared out of the opening of the cave.

Felix walked into the cave, nodding. "Well aware of that, Pan." He crouch down next to him, awaiting orders.

"Find her." He requested. Felix smirked and bowed. He ran out into the forest, gathering up all of the Lost Boys.

***

     Sara felt as if she was thrown onto the hard ground of an old, wooden ship. She groan and tried as hard to reach to her right arm to rub off the pain. The top of the sack loosen and she tried to climb out of the sack.

She glance around the room and found that she was in a cabin with bunk beds on both sides of the room. Footsteps was heard from above and Sara wanted to run away. There was no other exit, no nothing.

"Well, welcome aboard, dearie." A voice greeted. Sara looked up and furrowed her eyebrows at the figure.

"You!" She yelled, standing up. She looked at him; red big hat with a big feather and a red, ankle length coat. "Why, hello, dearie." he greeted, smiling a devious smile at her.

"Let me go!" She yelled, eyeing the exit just behind his shoulder. She wanted to escape! "Pan will come for you!" She threatened.

Hook laughed. "Pan? He will never find you. He will think that Emma's gang kidnapped you to bring you back home. But, I will bring you back as well. It is a pirate's promise, dearie."

Sara crossed her hands. "What if I don't want to go home? What if I want to stay here in Neverland?"

Hook raised an eyebrow. "You would stay in Neverland? Really? Is that what you really want?"

Sara looked away and stared somewhere else. "Maybe. But, as long as it isn't with you!"

Hook growled and turn away. "I will leave you here. You will not escape. Not again." He left her to be and locked the door. Sara gasped and ran to the door, pulling and pushing, trying to open it.

"Let me out!" She yelled, pulling and pushing the white door. She began to fall on her knees and quietly sob in the cabin room. "Peter... please, I believe in you..."