12

JR POV

Its been a month since we lost out baby. Y/N has changed a lot. She barely come home, sometimes she doesn't come or when she comes she comes home late and with bruises. When shes here with us at home she barely talks to me or her cousins. She is always in her room locked up. She comes out to eat and goes back inside if not she just leaves.

She is cold now. Her warmth is gone, she doesn't smile anymore and she is always in fights. Yugyeom and Youngjae are worried, but they let her be becuase they already got used to her nowadays attitude. Sometimes i think she is being selfish, I lost a baby also, it wasn't just her baby, whenever I want to be with her and hug and she says "JR I'm in the mood". Whenever i want to be with her sexually she moves and says "dont touch me" and she leaves. I really need her, but she isn't the same Y/N as before.

A few days ago I met Jennie again. Yes I know, but she doesnt mean anything to me, I just see her as a friend. I let everything out. I told her about everything that happened and she has been the only one to help me feel better.

Y/N POV

I told Lisa and Solar about me being pregnant and having the miscarrige. I didn't shed tears and I didn't feel sad. I don't feel anything. I feel cold, my cousins try to talk to me but I shut them out, JR tries to be with me cuddling but I tell him I'm not in the mood. Is that all he thinks of, he always want to have sex but I don't feel confortable anymore. The first time was the only time. I never liked him, I know im selfish but I can't lie to myslef or him anymore.

I changed. I'm always in fights, my anger always takes over me and I end up doing the most fucked up things.

Flashback

Im walking around the streets, its like 1am. I walk pass a girl and she pass hitting me with her shoulder.

Y/N: Yo what the fuck watch where you walk bitch.

Girl: What bitch!!!?

Y/N: You heard me. You got a problem?

She chuckled and came walking towards me. She stopped until I felt a slap in my face.

Y/N: Oh bitch you fucked up.

I grabbed her my her shirt's collar with one hand and I PUNCHED her with the other one. She fell in the ground and I got on top of her. She pushed me and I fell on my back, now she was on top of he, she slapped me again. I got up and punched her, she was slapping but i was punching. I punched her and right when she was about to slap me I grabbed her hand and turned her around and brought her hand behind. She begged me to let her go but I didn't, not until her armed cracked. She was screaming of pain. I got up and laughed, I walked away only with a bloody lip.

Flashback End

That day I went over to Jackson's and he was mad. Today I got into another fight.

JS: What the fuck is wrong with you Y/N, one of these days you'll end up dead.

Y/N: Jackson, you know I am dead, ever since I lost my baby I feel like my whole life is worthless.

Yes Jackson knows about everything now. When I told him he cried. I didn't. He alwas treats my wounds. Whenever I don't want to go home he takes care of me.

It looks like Youngae called my cousin Hyeri and told her how I was acting. She wasnts to take a trip to Daegu, I honestly don't want to go but I just want to get away from home and JR.

A Day Before The Trip

Y/N: JR I'm going with my cousins Hyeri and Suzy to Gaegu for vacation.

JR: NO!

Y/N: Why not? I don't want to be here, I feel trapped...I just want to forget about all the shit that's going on in my life.

JR: No Y/N, your not going and that it...that decision is final.

Y/N: YOU DON'T FUCKING OWN ME. I DO WHATEVER I WANT. I'M GOING BECAUSE MY COUSINS INVITED ME AND I ALREADY SAID YES!

After a while of arguing he left. I was really mad. like are you serious, he doesnt own me to tell me that I'm not going.

JR POV

Are you kidding me, she wants to go to Daegu with her cousins. I dislike her cousins, they are always on fucking parties, Y/N said that Hyeris is going to visit her brother-in-law but I know them. They always get drunk and fuck around, I dont wan't Y/N to do that. But she doesn't listen. After arguing with her I left. I was out in the streets walking and saw Jennie. She invited me over to her house and I accepted.

Y/N POV

Next Day

I waited for JR to come back last night but he never showed up. I got up and got ready to leave with my Cousins.

My Outfit^^^

My Outfit^^^

My Shoes^^^

I walk downstairs waiting for my cousins. JR hasn't gotten home yet. After a few minutes my cousins got here. I put my suitcase in the car. We got in and we drove to our destination. JR never appeared but I really didn't care.

After 2.5 Hours

We got here to Daegu. It so beautiful. I was into my phone, but noticed a lady calling out to Hyeri.

???; HYERI!!!

I really didn't pay attention. I was listening to music when I saw a hand appear in front of me. I look up and took my headphones out and me trying to be polite, which I never am, I shock her hand. I looked up and saw a boy, he was playing with Hyeri's baby, and after a few our eyes met. He had snow like skin, pale skin, with dyed hair and the cutest smile I've seen. After a few seconds of staring at me, I immediately looked away blushing. I felt something go through my body, something I've never felt before.