50

Y/N POV

Todays the day. My wedding today I become Mrs. Min, I become Min Yoongi's wife. I am so happy but super nervous. My cousins are helping me with my clothes and everything. Yoongi and Yugyeom wanted to hire designers but I'm okay with Hyeri and Suzy. Even is Suzy doesn't like me I know she wont mess my make up or anything up. Deep down she loves me. 

H: Okay Y/N its time for your dress. 

She took it out and it was so beautiful, after all that has happened I totally forgot how the wedding dress I picked looked. I got it on and I faced the mirror, I couldn't believe it, it was as if I was a totally different person. 

Y/N: Is this really me?

Suzy: Does it look like anyone else? 

Y/N: Suzy, you bitch. You always have to ruin the moment.... I'm still happy though. 

They helped me put the veil when the door opened. Everything as finished. Youngjae and Yugyeom walked in with their mouths opened. I smiled at them. 

YG: Y/N... you look beautiful. 

YJ: Yeah Y/N, he's right. You look stunning. Yoongi is going to have a heart attack on how beautiful you look.

Y/N: T-thank You g-guys. 

I was about to cry. They both stand on both sides of me. We were about to head out. 

Y/N: You both better hold on to me tight because if I fall I'll kill you both in the alter no matter who is watching. UNDERSTOOD?! 

We walked until the doors opened. I saw him their. The man of my life, the father of my child and future kids. My everything. Min Yoongi the only man I have truly love and will always love. 

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

I immediately turned around when I heard the doors open. I saw Y/N walking. I almost got a heart attack She looked stunning, beautiful. I couldn't keep my eyes from her. I couldn't believe I was minutes from marrying such and amazing woman.