22

Yoongi POV

Y: I LOVE YOU...NOT EVEN FOR A SECON THINK I STOPPED LOVING YOU. YOU ARE THE WOMAN I LOVE, EVER SINCE I LAID EYES ON YOU. YOU ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN MY LIFE. YOU ARE PURE IN MY EYES.

I didnt let her say anything, right when she opened her mouth to speak I kissed her. I stopped when I felt a tear. I looked at her and cupped her face to wipe her tears off. 

Y/N: I though you didnt want to be with me after what I told you about my life. I though you... 

 I cut her sentence kissing her again. 

Y/N POV

I was saying something to him but he cut me by kissing me again. I started to cry again. He backed away and caressed my cheeks. It was quiet for a moment until he spoke. 

Y: Y/N, I will never leave you. I wouldn't leave for nothing in the world. You are my whole life. You changed me, With just one look my whole world became bright and different. Im not the same person I was the day before I met you. 

Y: Yoongi. I know I have never told you this but.. Yoongi...I. LOVE. YOU

 I looked at him and he's eyes were wide open and his mouth hang open too. 

Yoongi POV

Y/N: Yoongi. I know I have never told you this but...Yoongi...I. LOVE. YOU

I was super shocked. I never though she would say those 3 words, after all the shit other guys did to her. 

Y/N: I've never said that anyone, you are the first guy I ever say that to. The first time i meet you, I knew you was different, you treated me well since day one. 

It was quiet and I was still in shock. But she spoke again. 

Y/N: And believe me when I say, I Do love you Min Yoongi. I never thought I'll say it since i've only know suffering. But I do, I LOVE YOU AND I DON"T KNOW WHAT I'LL DO WITHOUT YOU. 

I get closer to her and kiss her. It doesn't take long for her to kiss me back. I make my way to grip her butt. 

Y: Jump

She jumps and I make my way to the bed kissing her. I lay her down without breaking the kiss. 

Y/N: I really missed you touch.

SMUT

She sits in the bed with me in between her legs and I take her shirt of and then her short. She only had her underwear. I get up and strip myself. I go up to her and hover on her. 

Y: I love you. 

I really missed her body. I looked at her laying under me and i make my way to massage and suck on one of her breast. She arched her back because of the pleasure. 

Y/N: Ah

Y/N POV

He swirled his tongue on my nipple while the other one was being massaged by his hand. he sucked on it and then moved to the other one and did the same thing. I take a fist full of hair and brought his face to mine. 

Y/N: Y-Yoongi I can't wait a-anymore. Just f-fuck me already. 

He looked at me with lust and love in his eyes. 

Y: Get on all fours for me baby.

I get in all fours and right when iwas about to look back I felt his member enter me without warning.