26

Time Skip: 3 Days After Arriving From Trip

Hyeri POV

In the Phone

H: Oh My Goddd! Y/N is going to be so happy. When did you say you was coming?...in 3 days?! Okay I'll let her know. What? Surprise?... Okay, bye. 

End of Phone Call

I called Y/N to tell her to come and see me on Sunday. She agreed, or so I think, I didn't let her answer because I hanged up on her.

Y/N POV

I had just gotten out of the bathroom, I had woken up with a mix stomach When I received a cal from Hyeri asking me to go to her house on Sunday, more like making me because she didn't even let me answer. I was panning on going to the mall so since I'm going to be close I'll just drop of to her house. 

An Hour later 

I got to her house. I knocked and she was surprised when she opened the door. We went inside and we talked. 

H: Can you stay with me for at least 3 weeks to help me with my kid, since Namjoon is leaving for a few because of his job?

Y/N: Yeah, sure. When does he leave?

H: He leaves in 2 days. 

Y/N: Augh so I have to see his face for 2 more days? 

H: Aish, come on lets go get a few pair of clothes. 

Hyeri came with me to pick up my clothes. JR asked if I was leaving but like always I ignored him. 

H: What's wrong?

Y/N: Nothing

Hyeri knows everything. She knows I had a miscarriage. I also told her that JR cheated on me with his ex just because I wasn't with him. She was really pissed. 

We arrived to Hyeri's room and started to play with her kid. We were having so much fun until Namjoon came in. 

NJ: Stay away from Yoongi!

I ignored him but he grabbed me and pulled me to stand up. I yanked my hand of his grip and pushed him. I was about to leave but he closed the door. 

NJ: Yoongi isn't the person you think he is. 

Y/N: SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW YOONGI AS I DO. I KNOW MORE ABOUT HIM THAN YOU!. 

I pushed him away from the door and I left to the room I'll be staying in. I was extremely mad, but their was something in me that told me to stay calm. I was laying down till my phone rang. 

Yoongi POV

I was laying down on my bed so happy and decided to call Y/N. 

In The Phone

Y/N: Hello

Y: Y/N. Hey baby. What are you doing?

Y/N: Nothing just laying down. 

She sound mad though the phone. I know her so well. 

Y: What happen? Why are you mad? And don't deny it because I know you to well and right now you ARE mad. So tell me.

Y/N: Got into an argument with Namjoon. He told me to stay away from you because you are not the person I think you are. 

Y: And what did you say?

Y/N: I got mad and I told him I knew more than he does about you. But...

Y: Baby, you do I've never opened p to him like I did to you. Just ignore him okay. 

Y/N: Okay. What are you doing?

Y: Thinking about a special someone I want to see and hug really badly right now.\

Y/N: And who might that be. 

Y: IDK, you tell me

Y/N: I don't know.

Y: I really miss you... a lot.

Y/N: I miss you too.

Me and Y/N talked for 4 hours straight. I really missed her a lot. 

Time Skip to Sunday

Y/N POV

Hyeri left early today and took her kid with her. She left a note and all it said was:

Y/N,

HAVE FUN TODAY, WISH YOU LUCK.

I WONT BE HOME TILL LATE TONIGH OKAY. BYE BYE. 

LOTS OF LOVE HYERI!!!

I was so confused. Namjoon left yesterday, Thank God. I went to the kitchen and put some music on to cook. I was so into my music until I was brutally interrupted my the doorbell. I though it was Hyeri. I turned the stove off and when to open the door. I turned around without looking at who it was. I though Hyeri had gotten home early. 

Y/N: Really? You shouldn't forget our keys. What if I wasn't he...

I was cut of when I felt 2 arms wrap around my waists. 

Y: Hey, don't worry I'll have my keys soon. 

That voice. I felt my eyes sting, tears were forming in my eyes. I was completely frozen, until I was turned around.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi?

Y: SURPRISE!!!

He picked me up and kissed me. I hugged him and kissed him back. I was crying. 

Y/N: W-what are you d-doing here.

Y: I came to see my girl.

We walked into the living room and we talked for hours. He wouldn't stop hugging me. 

Yoongi POV

I was so happy when I saw Y/N again. I really missed her a lot. She though I was Hyeri, she was really shocked when I gave her a back hug. I told her that I was gonna come later but came sooner. The guys will come on Tuesday. We fell asleep hugging each other without letting go.