20

Yoongi POV

Me and Y/N got home 2 days ago. Yesterday me and Y/N spend the whole day together. I'm planning on talking to her today about our lives. I got up and went to look for Y/N since she wasn't in bed when I woke up. I went down to the kitchen and saw her cooking. I swear this girl is such a wife material. I walk towards her and back hug her. she jumps a little since I scared her. I chuckled.

Y/N: Oh its you... you scared me! ...Go sit so we can eat. 

We ate and I washed the plates. She went into the living room and sat on the couch. After I finished washing the dishes I went to her. 

Y: Y/N can we talk?

Y/N: Yeah... Sure.

Y: Lets go upstairs. 

I grab her hand and she looks at me confused. I walk to our bedroom and we sat down. 

Y: I want to talk to you about how my life was when I was younger. On the things I did and everything. Are you okay with that?

Y/N: ...

She looked down. I pick her head up by placing my hands in her chin and make her look at me.

Y: Its okay if you don't ant to say anything, just listen okay?

She nods.

Y:When I was younger I would be everywhere. I would always be on the streets and be on fights. My parents would say that one day ill end up dead or in jail. I used to control most of the neighborhood, a lot of people knew me. I would fuck with drug dealers, I also sold for a few time. But their was this time where I noticed that I was fucking my life up. 

I looked down for a few second, debating on if I should tell her and risk her on leaving me, after a while I looked up and hold her hand before talking. 

Y: Their was this one time where I was in the street drinking with a few friends and I guy came up to me talking shit about me and my family. I was getting mad, I would always get into fight most of the times because of my stupid brothers. That one time I was drunk and don't really remember what he said but I exploded and punched him. I would hang out with powerful people so I carried weapons... that one time I had a gun and I shot the guy in both legs and... and I shot him in his chest. I really don't know if he still alive or not. Y/N I'm telling you this because I don't want to keep lies or anything away from you. I love you and I have to tell you everything about me. I just with you don't leave me now that I told you about my dark part of my life. 

I looked up at Y/N but didn't see no reaction. She was just serious.

Yoongi's Thoughts: Is she planning on leaving me because of what I did. 

I looked down thinking the worst. I was tearing now. I really didn't want her to leve me. I was cut off my thoughts when I feel Y/N lift my face to look up at her. 

Y/N: Now its... its my turn t-to tell you about m-my life. 

I looked at her and nod. She was still serious, like if what I just said was nothing to her. Is her life that messed up. Is it worst then me... Nah I don't think so, maybe just the fights and family problems, I don't think is going to be that fucked up. 

Y/N POV

Y/N: Now its...its my turn t-to tell you about m-my life.

I wasn't planning on telling him about myself, but I want this relationship to work and in order for that to happen I have to tell him the truth. Even if it mean loosing him in the process, at least I know I tried to make our relationship work without lies and secretes.