44

Y/N POV

I'm getting ready for "Yeri's" party. I am totally in love with what I'm wearing. If everything goes well today I give Yoongi a surprise tonight. I'm really not good with this but I'll try. I come out from the room and Yoongi was there looking hell a sexy. 

Y: Y/N...

I saw his eyes, they were full of lust, but my honey has to wait. He comes over to me and wraps his arms around me, and pulls me into a kiss. 

Y/N: mmm... Yoongi... not...now.

I tried to speak but he kept on kissing me until I pushed him. 

Yoongi POV

I was in the room waiting for Y/N to finish getting ready. When she cae out I was totally shocked. I think I got a boner the moment she came out. She looked so sexy. 

I went up to her and kissed her

I went up to her and kissed her. She talked between the kisses and tried to push me but I'll lean again to kiss her until she pushed me away and succeeded. 

Y/N: Lets go

she walked towards me and hooked her arms with mine. When we came out Mark, JB, Namjoon and Hyeri were their already all dressed up. Y/N told me if she could take her friends and I said yes, she might need someone to be with her just incase. Yeri is dangerous and she has mental issues and I know Mark and JB will take care of Y/N just incase something happens.