27

Y/N POV

 I woke up with Yoongi's arms around me. I laid next to him until i felt the urge to throw up. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I was kneeling in the floor throwing up when i felt my hair being pulled away from my face. I turned around and saw Yoongi 

Y/N: No, go back. Dont look at this, its nasty. 

Yoongi POV

I was woken up by Y/N running to the bathroom. I ran behind her and she was throing p. I picked her hair up away from her face. 

Y/N: No, go back. Dont look at this, its nasty. 

Y: No baby. I'm staying here until you get better. 

After 5 minutes we went back to the room and laid back down. 

Yoongi's Thoughts: It looks like its cuddling day today. 

Time Skip

Y/N: I want Ddeokbokki and Bibimbap.

Y: I'll go get some, I'm hungry too. 

I went to buy Ddeokbokki and Bibimbap to eat

I went to buy Ddeokbokki and Bibimbap to eat. We ate and after a few minutes we went to lay back down. We were cuddling and talking, until Y/N fell asleep. I was hugging her. I was 2 in the morning. Right when I was about to fall asleep. She gets ups and rushes to the bathroom again. I got up and walk to the bathroom as well. She was throwing up again. 

Y: Babe, are you okay? We should go to the hospital if you not feeling well?

I was really worried. She has been throwing up since the morning. 

Y/N: I'll go tomorrow. I just want to go to sleep. Come on.

We headed back to the bed. She laid down facng me. I hugged her and she fell aleep bofore me. 

Next Day

I woke up with Y/N next to me. I got up and went to make breakfast. 

Y: Y/N, Baby come an eat. 

She came down and we ate. after we ate she went to change to go to the hospital. She came down looking flicky as always.

We arrived, once we were about to go to the waiting room Y/N lost her balance and took a hold of me

We arrived, once we were about to go to the waiting room Y/N lost her balance and took a hold of me. I grabbed her but after a few seconds she blacked out and fainted. I called for a doctors and a female doctor came to help me with Y/N. 

Y/N POV

Me and Yoongi were heading to the waiting room but I got dizzy and hold on to him, but in just a few seconds everything blacked out. 

I woke up in a white room. Yoongi was sitting next to me. 

Y/N: W-What happened?

He was thinking about something. He was smiling a little bit but when i asked him he looked at me and his smile faded. I was scared now. 

Yoongi POV

Flashback: A Few Minutes Ago

The doctor came in the room.

Y: What's wrong with Y/N, doctor?

Dr: Are you the husband of the patient?

I was thinking the worse .

Y: Yes, but what's wrong with her!

Dr: Congratulations... Your wife is pregnant. I'll leave you so you could tell her the good news.

The doctor left, and i was left all shocked. I was wondering how Y/N was going to react when she finds out. I'm happy btu she's been through a lot, what if this is not what she wants. I scared of what her reaction would be when she finds out.

Flashback Ends

Y/N: W-what happened?

I looked at her and she looked so confused. 

Y: Baby, I'm sorry

 I was getting teary by now.

Y/N POV

Yoongi was getting me scared, I saw him cry and I panicked. 

Y/N: What's wrong Yoongi?

I placed my hand on his face and caressed his cheek before cupping his whole face. 

Y: Baby... Your p-pregnant. 

My mind went blank. I was shocked. I was happy but scared also. what if something happens? What if I can't take care of this baby?

I was so happy, I got a surprise arrival from Yoongi and now I have another one, a little surprise growing up inside of me. 

But why is Yoongi apologizing? Is he not happy that I'm pregnant, that this baby is OURS. Isn't he happy?