35

Time skips

Y/N POV

I wanted to go to Hyeri's place and i begged Yoongi to take me, well not begged him because he agreed on the first time I asked. I was changing.

 I was changing

Y: Baby are you ready? 

Yoongi came into the room right when I had finished on getting changed.

Y/N: Yeah, lets go.

I really wasnt going just because  missed Hyeri, it was mostly because i was craving her food. We drove to Hyeri's house and got there in less than 30 minutes. We knocked and Namjoon opened the door. 

NJ: What now? What dou you want? Why are you here?

Y: Hyung...

Yoongi was about to say somthing to Namjoon but I interrupted him. I was tired of Namjoon's rude ass. 

Y/N: No babe. I'm done with all this shit. Listen here Namjoon... I don't know why you don't like me. If it's because of Yoongi, he is old enough to find the peron he wants to be with. Anyways I never did anything for you to dislike me and be this disrespectful. If you don't want be here well you can go fuck yourself because I came to see my cousin so keep your fucking attituted to yourself. I didn't come to this world to be liked, so move away from my sight, you are getting on  my way!

Yoongi POV

WOW, Y/N is really a savage. Well she was since I saw her. Namjoon tried to be rude to her again but she put him in his place. I really love this woman and her guts. She walke din the house pushing him aside. I walked and stopped in front of him and saw Y/N's body disappear, going in to the kitchen where she found Hyeri. I looked at Namjon and spoke to him. 

Y: Respect her hyung. It'll be better, she can be dangerous. After all she frightens everyone and she isn't well-known because of her kindness. You said it once, she is cold. She might be nice but if i was you I wouldn't want to be in her bad side. She doesn't let anyone disrespect her.

I chuckled and walked in. I saw Hyeri rubbing Y/N's baby bump. big baby bump. I go behind Y/N and backhug her.

Y:Hi Hyeri.

H: Hi Yoongi. I see you are so happy to become a father, and to have a son from this lovely girl.

I looked at Hyeri and then at Y/N, she looked at me and blushed a little. 

Y: Of course, I'm so happy to have a son especially because it's mine and Y/N, the woman I love the most in this world. 

H: Aww, ya'll so cute.

I backed away and grabbed Y/N's hand and made our way to the table. We sat down with Hyeri and Namjoon came a few minutes after. 

NJ:H-How old are y-you?...I mean l-long on pregnancy?

Y/N looked at me confused and  looked at her confused also. 

Y/N: Uhh...7 and a half months. 

Namjoon POV

I guess what Yoongi said is true. Y/N can be a really nice person but if she is disrespected she doesn't stay shut. Plus knowing her cousins and what they'll do for her frightens me a lot. she isn't that bad. We talked and I can now see why Yoongi loves her, she is nothing like other girls Yoongi has been with. Y/N can change anyone.

I really don't know why I disliked her before but that's in the past, well in the past few hours. She is now my family, She's my brother's girl and future mother of his son. I just wish Yoongi doesn't go back to his old life.Now that I think about it, Yoongi looks like if he changed. 

Namjoon's Thoughts: Yoongi be happy with Y/N and you too Y/N. I wish good look to both of you and I'm so sorry on trying to ruin you guy's relationship.