Chapter One:The beginning

Jelly's POV

I woke up and had a shower,got dressed,brushed my teeth,And brushed my rainbow coloured hair (YES RAINBOW). Then i put on my magical pink headphones which match my pink eyes oh and also i can use magic and whenever i do it has rainbow aura surronding it and the object also.

#Magical timeskip of awesomeness and unicorns#

"MINECRAFTIA UNIVERSITY YUSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOO" I said. A few people were facepalming,the others were doing the what the hell look,but seven people and a pony were laugthing their butts/wings off.

#Six minutes later#

"So how come you have rainbow hair again person who i have no idea what her name is? Adam said." That person who you have no idea what her name is has a name" I said." Well what is it?" Mango asked (IT IS MANGOKIWI)." Jellybean and i have rainbow hair because i am not batman or a guy with uh double eyepatches"." YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND JELLY YOU QUOTED ME YUSSS"Ty said."Okay..."I said backing away slowly."What is it jelly?" Mango asked."Maybe i was thinking about Deadlox.Exe"."THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PUTTING THAT IN MY HEAD"Mango said."But still...BODIL666"I said."GOD DAMMIT JELLY I WILL RIP OFF MITCHES WINGS LIKE IN NIGHTMARE IN MINEQUESTRIA"Said Mango.My heart skipped a beat."Are you freakin MangoKiwi?"."Oh god"Said Mango."YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS YUS.......

#Six hours later#

"YUS YUS YUS YU-"ARE YOU DONE JELLY"Mango shouted."NO YUS now im done"I said."PILLOW FIGHT!!"Mango shouted."I.HATE.YOU MANGO"I said...

#Somewhere in minequestria..."

Herobrine sat in the arena what he called home now. Looking into the crystal ball,he saw the person who had caused this fiasco MangoKiwi if it was not for her he would still be feared he would still be powerfull he would still have his amulet. But now he would kidnap her and force her into changing his fate. Mango and her friends will be destroyed. He laughed evilly smirking as he decided his plan.

A/N

Why hello there my fluffy unicorns MANGOKIWI IF YOU READ THIS THEN YOUR WELCOME FOR ME PUTTING YOU INTO THIS STORY and also who do you ship because i have the couples picked sorry Mango i get sky -Mango shoots me an evil look-But you can have deadlox or bodil or someone.

V

O

T

E

COMMENT

L♥I♡K♥E

Eat da budder

~Emi ♡♡♡