CHAPTER SIX

"You are necessary

"You are necessary. I need you."

So, instead of going to Miss Mystic Falls thingy they were having today, Nik and I decided to stay behind. We even had the day planned. Basically, we were going to make dessert but not just any dessert, a mix of different sweets. We had a lot of different sweets placed aroune the kitchen, and different kinds of ice cream, and even whip cream.

"Yum." I grinned, throwing M&M's, sour worms, Hershey syrup, Whip cream, etc. I had the bowl plum full that some of it was even hanging off the side of the huge bowl. I casted my gaze up from my masterpiece to face an amused Nik. "Looks yummy, yes?" To exaggerate my words, I picked up a huge spoon, and scooped a spoon full of my masterpiece, and shoved it into my mouth, moaning at the taste.

"Love." Nik groaned slash whined. "Don't--" I cut him off by moaning even louder. "Stop." I opened my mouth, shoved another spoonful of my masterpiece into my mouth, and moaned again. "Spencer." I chuckled, putting the spoon in the bowl before approaching Nik who gave me a confused look.

"Nik..." I whispered, my hand flying up to his chest. I leaned closer to him, and brought my lips closer to his. I then whispered, "stop fucking telling me what to do." I pulled back and went to go to my masterpiece but was grabbed from behind. I squealed as I was turned around to face him, our faces really close to each other.

His blue eyes flickered to my lips before meeting my eyes again. I bit my lip as he leaned closer to me, and as our lips were about to meet, I pulled back. "How about the movie, yeah?"

"Oh... yeah." He cleared his throat, pulling back. As he turned and started walking away, I heard him curse under his breath. "Bloody hell!" He turned around and rushed at me.

The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs.
I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong taste of chocolate being exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths. My arms reached up and tangled around his thick, strong neck. In an instant I had pulled away and arched up into his broad chest, moaning in the contact of body heat against my own, before I drew back into his lips.

Gasping for air, we pulled back to only look into each other's eyes.

"I had to do it." He whispered, "I needed to know before I fell for you, but that kiss.... It made me realize that I already did. I fancy you, Spencer."

I bit my lip and without a second thought, I literally ripped his shirt open, all the while, still looking into his eyes. "I fancy you too." I admitted.

Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to my hip. It settled there and pulled me closer. I inhaled sharply. I was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection. Must he be so perfect? I splayed her hand against it and left it there. His breathing quickened as did mine. He began nuzzling my neck with delicate kisses. So faint, they were whispers. My body began to tremble uncontrollably. His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to mine. I was surprised to find my own lips parted. Our breaths mingled. My heart fluttered inside my chest.

As we continued to kiss, the world around us vanished instantly. My eyes fell closed, and all I could feel was him. His warmth, his touch, his being. My heart did multiple flips as his hands cupped my cheeks. My whole body craved him.

Nik pulled back, his blue eyes meeting mine once again. "I've thought about this moment for so long that it has literally drove me bloody nuts." He chuckled, "You drive me nuts." He raised his hand to my face and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Is it more is it getting hot up in here?" I asked, my lips curling into a smile as he lightly chuckled. I started fanning my face knowing fully well that I was as red as a fire truck.

"You're so cute when you're flustered." He leaned down and pecked my lips. I reached up as he pulled away, and grabbed his cheek, pulling his face down towards mine. Our lips met again, but this time, it was slow and full of passion.

"I really like you, Nik." I blurted out, pulling away from him. My hesitant brown eyes met his really bright blue eyes. "I think I might even love you, and that's a huge thing for me especially because all my relationships, platonic or not, they always end up bad. And I--"

He pulled me into him and pressed his lips together with mine, but not even a second later, pulled away. "You talk too much." He mused which made me false glare at him. He cleared his throat and became serious. "I think... I think I love you too. And to be quite honest, love, I haven't been in love for almost a thousand years, so for me to say that, it's a big deal." He grabbed my face in his hands and smiled, "No matter how long, I will wait until you are ready to--"

"I'm ready now." I interrupted him, flushing even more in embarrassment. "I mean, I am ready to start something with you. I mean... if you--"

He chuckled and picked me up, his hands on my sides. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and pushed upwards, making him groan out. I laughed, tilting my head back, giving him enough access to my neck. I closed my eyes tightly and rolled my hips in pleasure. Nik let out a strangled sound and tightened his hold on me.

Before I knew it, we were flashed into his bedroom.

The rest of the day was full of pleasure and moans.

¤¤¤

GUYS!!!!! THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL! IT HAS HAPPENED! KLENCER HAS FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!! YAYYY!!!