Chapter 4

Sarah's P.0.V

Once me, Angel and Abi finished shopping in town, we met a friend who was friends with me ages ago called Leon, we went to Abi's. Sitting on Abi's back garden, Angel on the trampoline and me and Abi at the patio table, Angel decided to come and sit on me. "You alright there Angel?" "Yeah just don't want my trousers dirty." "Alright."

Leo went into the kitchen so I waved at him which I saw him shout something to the boys which made them all come and sit with us.

"Hi Sarah I'm Joey, that's Jordi, that's Ollie, that's Andy." "And I'm Ryan! But call me RyRy okay?" "Hi I'm Sarah." Laughing as I said that as Charlie moved the chair Ryan was going to sit on which made Ryan fall to the floor. Charlie sat on the chair he pulled away from Ryan. Angel went to sit on Harvey's knee. Abi on Charlie's. I went to the shop which was around the corner.

Walking through the gate again I noticed there was no more chairs available so I just sat on Leo's lap. Getting comfortable. "Why you sat on my knee?" Leo said while wrapping his arms around my waist. "There's no more seats left." I said while putting my hands on my thighs. "Don't worry they did it so you had to." "Haha" I said while shaking my head from side to side.

Half an hour later.

When we was all sat outside, Charlie, Joey and Ryan went to play football. I went to the toilet but when I went back outside looking up the garden I saw them all shirtless and Leo was aswell. I sighed as I sat down. "Everything alright Sarah?" Harvey politely asked. "Yep everything's fine" "Good" I nodded. Getting my phone out I noticed it was half 8. "Well I best get going." I hugged everyone walking up the garden and hugged Charlie, Joey, Ryan and Leo who was all sweaty and walked across the road home. "Mum?!" "Yeah?" "Where are you?" "Kitchen." "Okay." Going into the kitchen hugging my mum and dad.

"I'm going to take a shower" "Alright I'm going to bed I'm up early tomorrow." "Night mum, night dad." "Night Sarah."

Leo's P.O.V

When Sarah went home I sat down tired from playing football. Harvey and Andy started teasing me. "Guys stop it now." I said getting annoyed from it. "No offence but it's getting annoying." "Thank you!" I exclaimed at Abi.

Maybe I'll ask Sarah to go out with me on Saturday.