Chapter 10

Leo's P.O.V

Walking into the kitchen to find Sarah which she didn't be there but Charlie was. "Charlie where's Sarah?" "Her room why?" "Nothing." I said with a smile on my face.

As I walked to the stairs looking at my feet I saw someone's feet I knew really well.. Sarah.. "Well hello Sarah." I said with a evil smile on my face. "Well here Leo have this and we're over." She gave me this hard drive. "What's on this?" "It's a thing I made the over night thought you'd like it." "Okay." I know that we're not going to be together after this but I think that it's really cute. I'm going to miss my relationship with Sarah a lot.

Sarah's P.O.V

Knowing that Leo thought it was cute I saw that Charlie was behind Leo, I smiled at Charlie and turned around on my heel and went back to my room. I bet you're wondering what's on that hard drive aren't you? Well it's like a thing with the pictures we took with a song in the back ground kind of how a Fligagram goes just that it has me say I love you at the end. Sure we're not going to be together anymore but I want him to know that I'll always love him and I'll always be here for him.

Charlie's P.O.V

When Leo went to find Sarah, Abi came in saying that she doesn't like me anymore. I told her the same but we're going to be friends and she told me she had feelings for lei while I have feelings for Sarah. I walked after Leo and stood about three steps away from Leo which I knew was going to startle him when he turns around.

When Sarah went upstairs she smiled just before she went while nearly crying. Leo walked past me nodding and putting the hard drive in his pocket while I went and see if Sarah was alright.

Once I got to her room I heard her quiet sobs and I walked in to see her laid on her end crying. "Sarah?" I said softly. I turned her around when I got next to her and noticed she held onto her jumpers sleeves. Please god no that's she cut because of Leo!