Chapter 9

Sarah's P.O.V

For a couple of days I've been sick, none of the gang have spoken to me at all Charlie didn't ignore me though. Tonight it's my brothers birthday meal which is kind of good. But I don't know if anything will happen, the gang have all been together since I was ill. If they've ignored me I'll ignore them back.

Half 7

I just got out the shower, getting into my pyjamas again I dried my hair and did it straight. Doing a small amount of make-up which was mascara, eyeliner, eye shadow and lipgloss I got out of my pyjamas and got into my leggings, black top and high heels. The mascara being waterproof since we've all got to do a speech. Putting my necklace on that my cousin Sam gave me for my birthday and some earrings and bracelets I was ready.

Before I went downstairs I put some perfume on. Walking out the room and downstairs with Courtney behind me as she's coming to Kieran's birthday meal we got downstairs. I went to get a J2O out the fridge. We always seem the have them? "Courtney?!" "Yeah?" "Would you like a J2O?" "Please!" Getting Courtney and Joshua a J2O and walked into the living room having a huge surprise to seeing Leo, Abi and Charlie there. I turned on my heel which was hard in heels and went outside ignoring their calls of my name.

Leo's P.O.V

Sure ignoring Sarah was hard throughout her being sick but now she's ignoring us. We all called her name as she went outside her heels clicking as she went further away. "I'll go and get her." Charlie said, her and Charlie was the probably only ones talking me, Abi and them lot ignored her.

Charlie's P.O.V

I really want to know why they all ignored Sarah? Sure if they did I would but they're doing it for no reason. I just didn't do it and kept speaking to Sarah. Her seeing us three today nearly made her break down. She looked lovely for Kieran's birthday meal. "I'll go and get her" I said since she wouldn't speak to Leo. Going through the back door I could her hear crying on the patio chairs. Her back towards me. "Sarah?" I said softy. Sarah jumped straight out her chair and ran to me. "W-w-why did they all i-i-i-ignoring me?" "I seriously don't know but since it was over nothing I didn't. Sarah stop crying because everyone over the gate can see and it's weird." "Sure." Sarah giggled which made me smile.

Sarah's P.O.V

Charlie wiped my tears off which was alright with me. I seriously thank Charlie for always being there for me and never ignores me like some people. Once I cleaned up I look up at Charlie and hugged him since he's like a brother to me and never brings me down. Looking through the window I saw Leo and Abi kissing?! Wow.

I ran out through the gate taking my shoes off while running which was hard with Charlie following behind me. It was a bad idea to run outside because all my family was coming here before and there's some of my old friends here. "Charlie go back in!" I shouted laughing a bit as Charlie stumbled up the stairs again. Walking up the stairs naturally behind Charlie nearly pissing myself since his laugh was weird.

When we finished laughing I didn't even realise that I was on Charlie's lap, hearing a fake coughing which made it too be... Leo and Abi. "I saw what happened so don't make any excuses up." I said nearly crying again. Through that Charlie pulled me into his chest.

"Cool because we saw you nearly kiss!" Leo screamed at us. "We didn't even kiss we hugged because I was crying because you and her was here you ignored me for no reason! I shouldn't of moved here!" Once I shouted that back at Leo he gasped but didn't say anything. "Sarah." Leo said softly kind of in a whisper. "No Leo!" I screamed. Charlie knew I was mad so he got me and took my inside. I cleaned up did my mascara again and asked if Charlie could come.

Leo's P.O.V

With what Sarah just said really made me speechless. She's my girlfriend but I have feelings for Abi. Who should I choose? Me and Sarah always get into fights. Where me and Abi are a cute couple.

Abi's P.O.V

With what Sarah said really made me go angry and want to hit her. I guess she can have Charlie. I cannot believe I kissed Leo. Maybe I should go with Leo were cute. Sarah and Charlie are. All Leo and Sarah do is argue. "I'm finishing Sarah!" Leo said out of nowhere. "You sure?" "I don't want to argue with anyone anymore."