Chapter 23

Sarah's P.O.V

We've just arrived to the beach and surprisingly it's empty. The boys all took of their shirts Leo throwing his at me and they all took off to the ocean. Me, The PowPow Girls and Abi went to sun bath. I had Sophie and Dani next to while everyone else was spread out.

While we was tanning someone stood infront of me dripping wet. With how cold the water was and everything I gasped and jumped up to see Leo laughing at me. I was already in my bikini so I chased Leo around the beach and he ended up turning around and threw me into the water. Luckily I landed next to Charlie which make me squeal like a little girl because the splash I made.

We was deep in the water until I saw something swimming really fast at me. Leo was walking out the water really mad because I wasn't speaking to him after he threw me under water. Charlie went to get an ice cream and Ryan, Ollie, Jordi and Joey are playing the chicken game. I noticed that it was a shark! I tried swimming away screaming but then it pulled me under water and started biting my leg. I managed to get away from it and swam really slowly. I saw that Leo and Joey was swimming towards me until the shark got me again! Joey managed to pull me away in time before it got to my knee cap basically my leg was torn.

Joey swam with me with Leo next to him holding me on his back but I was slowly slipping into the darkness. The paramedics was already there. But they probably won't make it in time.. I might die!

Leo's P.O.V

Sarah wasn't answering anything her eyes was closing so much that she was slipping away. The paramedics saw that and quickly took her to the hospital. Why did I leave her that deep in the ocean?! I didn't realise I was crying until Dani and Kate hugged me. I sobbed into dani's shoulder but she didn't mind since she knew how I felt.

Suddenly I felt someone lifting me up and taking me to the car! Why can't this be a dream?! Why can't I wake up now?! Why me and my princess?

Charlie's P.O.V

Seeing Sarah like that literally broke my heart. We could loose her. Joey picked Leo up as he was crying and quickly took him to the car. Ollie and Blair went with Sarah in the ambulance because they couldn't let Leo go with her. Why Sarah? Why us?

Abi's P.O.V

Sarah nearly dying? Why can't this be a dream for all of us? Why does it have to happen to us? Can't everything be alright? Why does it have to happen to Sarah especially? She was like my best friend and everyone's sister instead for Leo. Oh Leo! What would he be like if Sarah wasn't here?