Chapter 28

Sarah's P.O.V

After me and Charlie had a catch up we started walking home. Around two streets away from Blairs Charlie started running so I chased him. Once I got near him I jumped on his back which made him fall down with the jump I did. While we was on the floor me on his back, he turned over so we was facing each other. I gasped at how close mine and his face was which made me chuckle. I then noticed that me and his faces was leaning in closer to each other, I was about to back away but his lips met mine, wow Charlie's lips made me melt into his arms. I then realised that I was with Leo...

Charlie's P.O.V

I didn't mean to kiss Sarah but looking into her eyes they made me fall for her. I couldn't believe I was kissing my best friends girlfriend. I then noticed that Sarah pulled away and got up and started running away! "Sarah!!!" I got up and started chasing her.

Sarah's P.O.V

I had to get away from Charlie as quick as possible. I could hear his feet slapping against the path so I started speeding up. I got to Blairs and ran upstairs to the room me and Leo stay in. I mentally cursed in my head because Leo was there. "Everything okay?" "Yeah.." I said with a fake smile on my face. Leo grabbed me and kissed me. I had the picture of me and Charlie kissing in my head so I pulled away from the kiss uncomfortably. I couldn't do this to Leo.

I need to tell him....

Leo's P.O.V

There's something wrong with Sarah. "Sarah you sure everything is alright?" "No Leo I'm saying it right now, erm me and Charlie kind of kissed on the way home." That's it! "Where's Charlie?!" I said storming downstairs. "Leo don't!" Sarah said trying to grab my hand. "No Sarah! Oi Lenehan where are you?!" "Woah Leo what's wrong?" Sophie the one who fell asleep on me said. "Charlie and Sarah kissed! Charlie get out your room now!!" I said banging on the doors upstairs as I went upstairs. "Leo stop!" With that I bursted into Charlie's room and started throwing punches at his face! "Leo stop it!" Sarah said trying to pull me away! "No he knows how I much I love you!" I said pushing Sarah into the wall.