Chapter 2

Sarah's P.O.V

It's my second day in Bristol and I've got school! Yesterday was Sunday. Going to the bathroom that was in my bedroom I got into the shower.

Getting into my undergarments, I decided to wear some leggings, a swag belly top, a black jacket and my Nike high tops. Drying my hair I decided to do it wavy. Doing my makeup which was just mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss I was ready for school.

The shop near our home sells my schools planner so my mum bought one yesterday when she wanted some milk. Putting the planner into my bag and making sure I had some spray I walked downstairs grabbed a banana and walked to school with Kieran and Joshua. Joshua is doing another two years of school as he's a singer/rapper. Signed to Simon Cowell's label aswell so people know him. Going onto my phone I noticed there was some fans running up to Joshua when we was around the corner from school. "Oh my gosh Joshua I love you!" "I love you too!" "Can I have a picture please?!" "Sure" "I'll take it" I said putting my hair around my shoulders. "Thanks Sarah" One fan said while passing me her phone. Snapping around 4 pictures for the girl I gave her phone back. "Thanks Sarah." "Haha it's okay." I laughed as she hugged me.

Once we got through all the fans me getting into a few as they wanted me to we walked to school. Going to the entrance everyone looking at us some girls fangirling over Joshua, boys looking at me which made me uncomfortable which made me stay near Joshua more. "Sarah what's up?" "Them boys over there they keep looking at me and winking it's making uncomfortable." "Kieran get yours and mine and Sarah's timetable and wait for me and her okay?" Kieran nodded as he walked away Joshua grabbed my wrist and pulled me to them. "Excuse me but can you please stop looking at my sister as it's making her uncomfortable and with how your looking at her is just discusting." Joshua said with anger, the boys understood who we was and walked away. "Thanks Joshua" "S'alright" He said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. Walking into reception we saw Kieran with our timetables. Walking over to him Kieran has Science first, I had History and Joshua had Maths. Kieran and Joshua was upstairs so they walked upstairs while I walked to History as we was already on that corridor. When I got there I wasn't looking but I walked into a body. "Oh my gosh so sorry!" I said as I walked into a girl. "It's alright, oh I know who you're your the girl who's moved in across from me, I'm Abi." "Hi I'm Sarah" I said while shaking her hand.

Abi's P.O.V

Sarah is bloody gorgeous! I know I've got to introduce her to Leo, Charlie and Harvey. I asked her if I could look at her timetable. She's in all my lessons except Science. As I was speaking to her I then saw Leo and Charlie. Leo was looking at Sarah.

With something more than like....