Chapter 16

Sarah's P.O.V

Me and Charlie woke up around half past ten and went downstairs, while I was making a cup of tea Charlie decided to put music on (Starz TV) and Rude by Magic is on right now. When I took our drinks I saw Charlie pointing at the screen really frantically, "Charlie words please not hand signals." "They're playing Hopeful soon!" When I looked it did aswell. I hugged Charlie because this is the first music channel that I saw was playing Hopeful.

While was waiting for Hopeful to come on the doorbell rang. My mum was in bed right now as she has work through the night and I opened to door to see Leo. "Leo what?" "Why are you scared of me?" "Because I've never sawn you like that with a girl before." "well I'm sorry, please forgive me?" I nodded my head and Leo pulled me into a huge hug. "Come on your going to be on Starz TV." "Why?" "Because it's going to play Hopeful." "Ooo right!"

5 minutes later

Hopeful has just finished and I was literally in tears with how much they've became just from Britain's Got Talent. Charlie and Leo hugged me and I just randomly went 'What you gonna do with that big fat butt?!' Leo and Charlie both jumped up and started wiggling their butts which made me nearly die.

We decided that we would go to the park, Charlie getting into what he wore for the Semi's and I got into a skater skirt, a vest top, a leather jacket and some converse. I straightened my hair and did some mascara and lipgloss and got my phone and took a selfie with Charlie and Leo.

I uploaded the selfie onto Instagram and Twitter and everyone asked me where we was going, Leo and Charlie wanted to meet some fans so I wrote 'Guys come down to Rainbow Park right now and meet us three for a couple of hours!' Harvey came along and Abi joined because they was bored and I decided I would want a girl to speak to because it might end up walking off at the meet and greet kind of thing.

--------------------------------------------

Uh oh what's gonna happen!😱