Chapter 12

Sarah's P.O.V

When Angel and Charlie was speaking I sat down with Leo on the deck chairs. Angel and Charlie was on the trampoline jumping and laughing."Sarah I kinda erm heard you say that you still loved me and that with Charlie saying that if I still love you I'd come back, what I'm trying to say is that erm I love you too and could you give me a second chance?" I shocked with what Leo came out with but I managed to smile and nod. "So is that a yes?" Once he said that I grabbed his neck and lightly kissed him on the lips. "Yes it's a yes Leo!" I said while kissing him again him kissing me back and putting his hands on my waist.

When we pulled away we saw Angel and Charlie with their phones out and smiling at each other. "Erm what did you two do?" "We erm kinda did a photo of you two kissing." "Ugh! Really." "Yeah Sarah look." Angel gave me her phone and I looked and it was edited and everything.

I got cold through half an hour so me and Leo went into my room and laid down and watched Fast & Furious 5 because he wanted to watch it. While I was watching the movie I caught Leo looking at me which he quickly turned his head in the direction of the t.v but was blushing aswell. "Awh! Leo's blushing." Once I finished that Leo pinned me down on the bed. "Want to say that again Sarah?" He said with a cheeky smile." "What that you blus-" I was stopped half way through that question when Leo kissed me, I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck and playing with his hair.

We pulled away too see...

---------------------------------------------

I did a quick update for @EmilyLovesBailey and @PaigeHall02 because they both wanted a update.