Chapter 15

Sarah's P.O.V

We finally got to KFC I wouldn't speak to Leondre at all. Charlie had to be in the middle of us at all times otherwise I would break down by seeing Leo's face.

When we walked into KFC we saw Abi. Yes the one that liked Charlie. "Sarah!" "Hi Abi how are you?" "I'm good how are you?" "Getting there." "Why?" "Because Leo went off with his cousin Molly and scared me so yeah." "Awh my gosh." "Yeah right now im scared of him incase he ever snaps at me that's why I'm always next to Charlie." "Hey erm could I sit with you's please because my friends are speaking at me and laughing." "Yeah sure we're over there!" I said laughing and pointing at Charlie who was dancing really weird. I sat next to Charlie with Abi across from me because I couldn't even look at Leo without breaking down. I was only eating my chips and drinking tiny bits of come. Charlie moved closer to me. "Because you got hate doesn't mean you have to drink and eat less everyday, fans love you Sarah, we all do." Charlie whispered that to me and kissed my forehead. I nodded so I ate a little more until I was full.

10.00pm

When we got home around half hour ago we walked Abi home and Leo. Charlie decided to stay at mine because he wants a word apparently.

I was sat up in my bed listening to Jack&Jack - distance when Charlie came out with just a towel around his waist loosely. I quickly grabbed my phone and pretended to text Abi. "Haha Sarah I know you're looking." "No I'm not idiot!" I said blushing. "Haha whatever you can't resist this body." "Can't I?" "No!" When he said he did a little shake which which made me lean over holding onto the bed post laughing. Charlie went back Ito the bathroom and I laid down in bed again, listening to Little Mix - Turn Your Face and realised that all the stuff that happened meeting Leo, getting with him, the fall outs. When Perrie's verse came on I cried so much because her voice has so much emotion in it.

Leo's P.O.V

I wish I didn't act like that in front of Sarah because now she's scared of me and won't even come near me.

What shall I do?!