New games appear

LYDIA DEETZ AND WRECK IT RALPH

Capítulo 7: New games appear

Taking advantage of the fact that the arcade was closed, Lydia and Percy decided to go out into the real world at night to sort out some of the unfinished business.

"It's amazing that inside the game the reception of the cell phone is optimal," said Lydia impressed by the excellent performance of her humble cell phone, which had the exact shape of a violin.

"Lydia, why don't you buy one of those modern cell phones, which have huge screens, work by touch and have thousands of applications?" wanted to know Percy.

"I don't want to have a minicomputer as a cell phone, I don't want to be a slave to technology, I use the cell phone for what it was created for, that is, emergency calls. Besides, just look at it, it's so beautiful, and think that nobody bought it because it was obsolete.... can you imagine the pain and sorrow it must have felt every day to see how people despised it even though it could work?" Lydia mumble, looking sadly and then lovingly guarding the device.

"Do we have to leave the games?" Percy asked.

"I'm afraid so, not everything can be done by cell phone," said Lydia.

"And how will you get back to the real world?" Vanellope asked them, who was with Calhoun, Felix and Ralph.

"That's easy," Lydia replied, and together with Percy they moved a little away from the group.

The youths said goodbye and Lydia began the short spell:

"Litwack's arcade, Litwack's arcade, Litwack's arcade."

A white light enveloped the two boys and they immediately appeared in the real world. Lydia and Percy waved their hands in front of the screen and then went up to the top floor to get out of the arcade.

.

.

The next day, after putting all their affairs in order, Lydia and Percy returned to the arcade in the evening. There they learned that Litwack was planning to buy new games.

"It doesn't matter if they have a musky smell, that can be solved with an air freshener," Litwack told a fat man.

"Then I'll wait for you tomorrow morning," said the man and came out of the arcade with a wide smile on his face for doing a good business.

Closed the arcade, the kids went into the business and then entered the world of games.

"Litwack wants to buy new games taking advantage of the success of old games such as Fix it Félix junior," Lydia told her friends.

"You really have Q*Bert and his friends to thank for that," Percy said uninvited.

"Do you know what games he's going to buy?" Ralph asked interestedly.

"Even Litwack doesn't know," Lydia explained, "the games seem to come from a house that burned down. The owner got the insurance money and then left the place, a demolition company took the gaming machines as part of their pay for agreeing to demolish the house for a low price and then sell the games to Litwack."

"Then I guess the games will be in bad condition, Litwack will have to fix them," said Calhoun.

"I heard that the recreation room, which was where the games were, was one of the few rooms that were spared from the flames, so they are ready to connect to the arcade," Lydia told them.