Chapter 2

Lauren's POV

I don't know what happened to Michelle. But when Carly answered the door, I saw the fresh red slits on her wrist. It wasn't just Michelle, but Carly as well. Maybe it was the fact that Michelle never ate Lunch at school. Maybe the 'no eating' thing went on at home as well. But I wondered what was going on in Carly's life that drove her to do that to her wrists.

I saw Jason in the background and he looked at me with his beautiful eyes that I see every night in my dreams. Preston was also in the background pacing back and forth, speaking to an operator. Mitch came out of his house and picked up Michelle bridal style. I wish Jason can do that with me in public. We haven't told anyone about our relationship yet. In about a few minutes an ambulance came. Mitch handed Michelle over to the paramedics with a sad look in his eyes. Mitch, Carly, Jason and I rode on the ambulance while Preston drove

I saw Carly cringe. I wonder what's up with her. I'll have to ask her about it later. And get her a session or two with a therapist.

-Magical Time Skip Of Pooflesssss-

Once we got there, we saw Riley, Jinny and Ashley.

Carly's POV

We're finally off! I was glad to be off the thing that ruined my childhood...

When we got off I was happy to see Riley, Jinny and Ashley but depressed to see Michelle taken into a room. We all sat down and read a magazine, or called friends . Mitch was calling Jerome, Preston was calling Sarah, Ashley was calling Maddie and Ian, Riley read a magazine and Jinny called Adam and Alesa.

Once everyone was informed, we all sat back, relaxed and talked.

-More Time Skip Magic-

After hours we had not gotten news from a doctor or a nurse. It was devastating for all of us. Especially Mitch. He was teary-eyed and sad. But Jason and Lauren were making googly eyes at each other. Strange. They weren't dating...

Preston's POV

I was bummed about the situation with Michelle but happy to know that Sarah was coming to visit from Texas, all the way to LA for 2 weeks. While I was busy day-dreaming I had noticed a nurse had appeared. "Excuse me. Visiting hours are over." she said. "Excuse me! The love if my life could be dying right now, so shut your whore mouth." Mitch yelled. The nurse put her hand over her mouth, scoffed, "fuck you." and left. And I thought nurses where supposed to be nice.