Chapter 2: Neverland pt. 1

The weather was great when we decided to meet by the rail tracks that day. I silently climbed my way up the container to enjoy the view for a little while.

All of a sudden, I feel a grip on my leg, a shudder running down my spine. My feet slipped of the ground beneath them and my heart skipped a beat. I dared looking around and saw the brightest of smiles on the face of someone I knew very well.

"Hoseok, don't scare me like that I almost fell down the fucking ladder!" Hoseok just shrugged his shoulders and let my, now dangling, legs go.

After settling down we see the others coming from a distance, the three youngest brimming and full of energy. They are running across the rail tracks on a quest to catch each other, or rather Jungkook has to catch Taehyung and Jimin. However, the latter two are working in a team to outsmart Jungkook. They pull each other on the containers and keep on running.

In the distance Yoongi and Namjoon are still walking towards the meeting spot, the two had long given up on the pups. It wasn't hard to see what they were talking about since Yoongi's eyes were lit up passionately and Namjoon was half-screamtalking out of excitement. The subject had to be music, it was the only thing that made them look like small child's again.

That day we kept going until late at night, eating, screaming and laughing. Taehyung even danced to Beyoncé on the table from the snack corner. He did change the lyrics a bit into "Who run the world, BTS!" It sounded terrible but maybe we allowed him to drink a little too much, even so it set a nice mood for the rest of the night.

The moments we had together were sacred, we clung on to them for as long as we could.