Chapter 9: A special meeting

When you talk about Jimin and Hoseok the first thought that comes to mind is the dance-crazed duo. From the moment they became friends in high school they were totally inseparable, sharing this passion called dance. They used the classroom a lot to practice their choreographies and learned dance moves from each other.

After a long evening of practice they would fall on the ground beside each other and smile, totally spent but satisfied.

Jiminie spent a lot of his time going in and out of the hospital, he never told us the reason but we never pushed him to either. He was afraid of rejection from us, we tried our best making him feel more comfortable but in the end he never spoke up about his problems.

By the time he arrived at our high school he had long given up on making friends. Jimin had switched schools so many times that he couldn't see the use of making friends again. He had walked into the classroom with sagged shoulders, his head hung low and he had introduced himself in a shy manner, quickly making a bow before wanting to sit down.

Hoseok asked if he wanted to sit beside him but Jiminie had walked past him as if he hadn't even existed. Probably because the extroverted boy was a bit too intimidating for the shy boy, he wasn't used to being approached in such an enthusiastic way.

However, Hoseok didn't give up and stalked Jimin around for at least a week. He tried talking to Jimin a lot, trying to let him speak up about his own hobbies and interests.

He ended up walking Jimin home every day. It was a 2 hour walk but Jimin refused to take the bus because the activity cleared his mind.

After a while the shy boy began opening up as they began to talk about dance. Hoseok showed him his street style a lot and Jimin could only be amazed at the cool movements.

Jimin danced in a more modern way and feared his style wouldn't be appreciated as much by the other. Little did he know that the moment he started dancing Hoseok couldn't rip his eyes off of him for a moment, the smaller boy had pulled him into his own imaginative world.

Before they knew it they'd become smitten with each other, neither of them wanting to admit it.