Chapter 10- Someone will come running and take you home

*Warning short chapter ahead. 

*Thomas* 

It's been 2 months. 2 months without m beautiful Lexi. 2 months of going to school and coming to the hospital. I stay here with him every day. I basically live here. I've grown accustomed to talking to Lexi, just about my day and about him. 

"Hey Lexi, Washington is worried about you again. He keeps calling on you in class, but you're not there to answer. You haven't been there to answer for 2 months." I am struggling to keep the burning tears that are just screaming to fall over the brim of my eyes. 

"Lexi, come back to us. We all need you. You were the light of our life. I chose you after so long to be with me, and you haven't been there to be the guard to my tears. Lexi, please. Alex. Alexander. Alexander Hamilton. I need you. " 

Beeeeeepppppppppp. 

"NURSE! HE FLATLINED!!" I'm sobbing now. I'm loosing the one thing that has kept me going. 
Alex, I need y-ou I l-ove you p-le-ease i n-e-need you p-please. " I didn't realize I was screaming until a nure came up to me. 

"Sir, please quiet down come on leave the nurse and doctors to try and save him." 
"I C-CANT LE-EAVE HI-M P-LEAS-E, LEXI! " 
She pulled me out of the room. I fell to the floor with my head in my hands.

"I losing him, I lost him. LEXI PLEASE!" 

I'm still screaming from outside the room. I don't know what to do if I lose him. 

"Sir, the doctors will try to save him please calm down." 
"TRY?! They will try they have to save him now! I cant calm down the love of my life is dying in front of my eyes." 

Then the doctor walks out. His head hung low. No. 

"No, no, no, no, no NO! Did you save him?!" 
"yes, we did, but...." 
"BUT?!" 
"he was gone for a few moments. He was completely gone for a few moments. He might not make it." 
"No, no, no, NO! Lexi is strong he will make it he has to. For me. For his family. Can I see him please?" 
"yes." I rush in and sit by him. 

"Lexi, don't you ever do that again. I almost lost you. " I squeeze his hand. 
"I love you, Lexi." 

*Time skip 2 months later* 
4 months. 

I squeeze his hand. 

"I love you, Lexi." 
I feel a squeeze back. I jolt my head up. 

"I love you too Thomas." 

I start to sob. I jump up and hug him as tight as I can.

"LEXI! I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!YOU CAME BACK! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" 

"I know, I'm sorry. But I'm back now, and I will never leave you. " 
"Your still as beautiful as ever." 
"Thomas, you look thin. Have you been eating?" 
"A little." 
"Well get some food in you." He smiles. Oh, how I missed his beautiful smile. 

"I spent four months without that smile. Now I finally have it back. " 
"I love you, Thomas." 

"I love you too Lexi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Once again a time skip. -.-*

He comes home today. I can't wait. I will make everything perfect. 

I drive to the hospital. 

"Lexi, ready to go home?" 

"Of course!" 
I giggle and lead him to my car. 

"Lexi, I have a question for you," I ask once we start the drive back to the dorms. 
"Shoot." 
"Who did this to you?" 
"Lee and George lll." 
"Oh, I will kill them!" 
"Well don't completely destroy their dignity in the process."
"I promise." Mmhmm, even after 4 months he hasn't lost his sense of humour.  

Once we get to the dorm I pick Alex up bridal style and walk up to our dorm. 
"Thomas you d-" 
I cut him off by kissing him. I haven't kissed him in forever. I miss his soft warm lips. 
"I do it because I want to Lexi. Okay?" 
"Okaaaayyy Tommy." Mhmhm, I love him so much.

We ended up cuddling on the couch while watching Disney movies. I missed his laugh. He is the perfect person. The best o the best. The one person who can make me feel small within seconds. Who can make me feel safe if we walked through h***.  The one person who makes me believe in true love. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N 

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! A super sort chapter. I just had to. I'm so sorry for the crappy ending. I just wanted a nice little chapter for Thomas and Alex. But anyway thank you or reading byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.