Chapter 22- Try Me

A/N Sooo, I will be ending this book soon, BUT I have a sequel called "Trying"  I will be posing the first chapter right after the last chapter in this anyway continue reading!

3rd POV

 "What are you doing here?" Thomas says, his voice sounding. full of hate

"I came for you, Tommy."
"No, don't call me that. Leave, you have lost any privilege to talk to me and Lexi at all." He spat.
"Tommy..." He says desperately. *Sniffles*
"Alex are you okay?" Thomas looks behind him and sees a crying and viciously shaking Alex.
Tomas whips back around o the man in their doorway.
"Leave." He said his voice filled with. poison and anger.

Just as Thomas was about to close the door a hand slammed down on it just as fast. 
"No." The voice was sure and firm. 
"JAMES! LEAVE! You are scaring him! Go now!" 
"But TOMMY I LOVE YOU!" Alex froze. He shoved his face into his hands. 
"No, no, no, no, no.." It all he kept muttering between hi crying. Sobs raked his body. He was shaking a lot. Thomas was scared, angry, worried. He looked at James with such anger it made him flinch. 
"I. Hate. You. Leave Now!" By these words James got pale. But instead of leaving he marched in and kissed him. He held his head with his hand to keep him from pulling away. Alex looked up and was heartbroken. Thomas was struggling to pull away, but James was surprisingly strong.

Alex was crying even harder now. His hands loose at his sides as he slid down the wall looking up with tears in his eyes. As he sat there helpless he put his face in his hands once again. Thomas was kissing James Madison. The man who raped him.  As he sat there sobbing he felt broken. Unloved. 

After about a minute of kissing James let Thomas go. Thomas was red-faced and tearing up. He instantly dropped to the floor next to Alex. 

"Lexi..." 
"T-Thomas, y-ou l-love h-hm d-d-don't you?" He said staring up at Thomas, who was now full on crying. 

"NO! No. no. I love you and only you." He said as he pulled Alex into a tight warm embrace. James stood there dazed. Thomas stood up to face the so-called man in front of him. 

"YOU! Get out! NOW!" He yelled. All he could think of was his Lexi on the ground crying. His sobs ringing in his ears. 

"NO! Tommy-" He froze. A sudden pain in his face. Thomas had punched him. 
"OUT! I will not let you hurt my Lexi ANYMORE! LEAVE!" He screamed, surprised himself at how loud he was. But James didn't falter. 

Da** he is persistent. Thomas thought. 

"I cant leave in love with the wrong person! LOOK AT HIM! He is worthless, he is sitting there crying! He ant even defend you or himself! You belong with ME!" He said yelling pointing at Alex with hatred in his every word and movement. 

Alex sobbing and shaking unable to control himself anymore. He was laying on the ground curled up in a ball. Was he going to lose Thomas? James was right. He was worthless. Thomas should just leave him.

"Get. Out. You don't ever talk about Lexi like that! He is worth more than you could ever be! He is more of a man than you! Lexi is the world to me. You will not take me from him! If you ever even dare to come near him you will get punched so hard you won't even remember your name!-" Thomas was now face to face with James, holding the collar of his shirt and a fist by his face.

"Lexi is my world. Alexander Hamilton is why I want to live! If you ever try to take him away from me I will literally kill myself. You are not worth my time, or Lexi's time o anybody's time at that! Don't you dare come near us ever again. If you think I'm joking, say something about Lexi one. More. Time. TRY ME!" He was yelling. 

Alex was huddled by the wall bewildered at how enraged Thomas looked. He had never seen him this angry. 

"T-T-Thomas, you don't mean that!" James said. 
"Don't I!? Say something about Lexi. I DARE YOU!" 
"FINE THEN! HE IS NOTHING! HE IS A STUPID ARROGANT BAS**** THAT IS A WASTE OF OXYGEN HE DOESNT DESERVE A LIFE-" Thomas slammed him against the wall and punched him twice before slamming him against the door. James starting couching a lot. 

"Everything you said was wrong. Lexi is deserves everything this world could ever give him, and more! He is worth every ounce of oxygen! He is more intelligent then you will ever be! And he is the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my entire life! Get out of my house. Now. Or I think I might kill you." 
James quickly got up and left. 

Thomas ran to Alex. He hugged him as tight as he could. 

"Don't even think of listening to what he said. You are amazing and beautiful. I love you so much. " 
Alex was still sobbing and shaking. He hugged Thomas back. 

Thomas picked Alex u and carried him to the bed. He layed him down and slipped in the bed next to him. He pulled the covers up to their chins. He wrapped his arm around Alex protectively and pulled him closer to him. Alex nuzzled as close to Thomas as possible and wrapped his arms around him. 

"I love you, Alexander Hamilton. Nothing will ever change that." 
"I love you too T-Thomas," Alex said still crying a little. Thomas' shirt began to get a little wet but he didn't care he just wanted to be close to Alex. 

Like that they fell asleep. 

*PLEASE READ*

A/N So this was short BUT! I really wanted to have a protective Thomas. A WHOLE LOTTA DRAMA! Anyway...... I will publish maybe 5 more chapters before this book ends. But I have a sequel coming. Thank you for reading!  

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!