The game

Heyy guys ok here we go hopefully it gets interesting this chapter. by the way it's all in Andy's p.o.v .

as I stood there I seemed to be getting more and more annoyed as he ignored me and talked to jake.

" hi " said jake in his friendly tone that he always had in his voice. I had only ever seen him get mad once and that was when Rachael had told him that she was going to uni and didn't like him anymore he cracked it. they didn't return the politeness.

" who are you and what do you want"were the first words the taller one spoke

"im jake and I agreed to live here " he politely replied.I was the only one to sense his slight confusion.

he sighed as though we were a new problem that entered his life." well I'm hunter and this is Rhys and you are"

he turned to me with new interest in his voice.he wasn't even staring at my eyes but my hips I was wearing a blue boob tube top with acid wash shorts that showed off my legs. I changed, of course when we stopped the first time to get out of the long red polka dot dress that went over my knees yuck! my mums fashion, not mine.

I smiled at him" my name is Andy and for your information my eyes are actually up here, surprise, surprise!" hunter smirked. Rhys stepped forward.

" well, hello Andy and welcome. what apartment are you living in " said rhys with a cheeky grin on his face

I pointed to the one hunter was standing at

" that one "

hunter turned around and looked at me with his green eyes.

" well then lets go princess" I gave him a smug look and followed him in.

the apartment was huge it had similar blue walls in the living room and a huge kitchen. when you walked in there was a hall that led to the living room it had a lounge a giant flat screen and an arm chair behind them was a small round table that looked brand new .when you took a left it led down another hall at one end was what was going to be my room, while the bathroom and kitchen were in the middle and at the other end was hunters room, the laundry room and his bathroom.

" what do you think " said hunter looking at me with his amazing smile.
" its.......okay" I said slowly.who was I kidding it was amazing I felt like a movie star it was that awesome .after I had unpacked I had to go see jake and his crib it was the the same as hunters and mine but red and had a bigger living area.

"hey " said a familiar voice I turned to see Rhys he had walked out of the kitchen when he heard the front door close. he was wearing nothing but a pair of black track pants and may I say, he had an amazing body. we talked for a while before jake came back from the shops.

" hey, what are you doing here" said jake. he sounded surprised so I looked at him with an indignant look on my face.

" jake she is a guest Dont be rude" said Rhys sternly.

" yer jake" I said with a cheeky grin.
jake looked at me with a annoyed grin
"don't you have an apartment of your own you should be in?"
" yes, I guess I do. it was nice talking to you Rhys. bye loser " I chuckled at jake who just stood there as i walked into my own apartment.

why the Fuck are you here" I heard outside my apartment door. there was yelling and screaming for about 10-15 minutes until this man who seemed to be in his late 20s walked through looked me up and down before I could back away he pinned me against the wall.

"dont get to close to Hunter or it's your life on the line little one" he muffled while he laid his hands on my hips and slipped a piece of paper in my pocket before I could open my mouth the door flung open and hunter came to my rescue.

"get off her and leave before I kill you"
he Said coldly
the man looked me up and down one more time and left without another word hunter pulled me into a hug I'm not complaining but I didn't want him to know that.

" get off me, I'm fine". I said as I pushed him away
"sorry but he is dangerous why were here I thought you were next door"

"i was but this is my home to you know "
I said in a smart ass tone

" fine.god are you coming to get dinner or what ?" he said ,dumping his keys on the bench
" yum, I was starting think you don't eat since your fridge and cupboard are empty" I said with sarcasm.

after we ate I went into the bathroom for a shower. when I walked out I was wearing a red singlet that said ' be mine' cheesy I know, but whatever. I also had on short pink track shorts. my tanned skin and long blond hair were my best features so I did my best to take care of them .when I walked out to the lounge room, hunter was sitting on the lounge staring at me with a smirk on his face.

" what do I have something in my face?" I asked anxiously.

" no I'm just looking at your ugly" he said bluntly.

earlier in the takeaway shop hunter and I were getting to know eachother and he told me I was 'hot' yer so I told him I was ugly and we argued over that for over an
hour .I have to admit he is really easy to get along with.

" come over and play a game with me " he smiled.
" what game?" I asked with a wink

never ever have I ever was the answer to my question

"rules are if you have done it take a drink of vodka and see who get the most drunk"
ok guys the game is next It would be great if I got some questions for the game that I could include and I'm looking for someone to help me write so if your interested asks me please haha thanks again. xx