Black dog

Hey guys thanks for all the support 90 reads thanks so much love you guys!

Hunter thought of everything he stuffed pillows and sheets in his boot under the seat of the motorbike. He said he came up earlier to hide a picnic basket that he stuffed with maccas that was probably cold by now.

"I can't find it" he frustratedly yelled and stomped the edge of the cliff where we were setting up camp for the night. As he did so some rocks that were supporting the edge crumbled and fell.

"Shit" hunter yelled as he backed away

"We don't need maccas, I'm still full from fish and chips" I tried to convince him.

"Yea but this was supposed to woo you to sleep with me, if its not perfect you won't, and I hunter James always get what I want and I want you " he said as if it wasn't demeaning to my personality.

"Well it wouldn't of worked, I like simple gestures not outgoing ones but I have to admit it is gorgeous up here " I said as I watched the night sky cover us like a blanket.

Hunter and I ended up talking about our families and lives before now. I found out that hunters mum was a well respected gallery owner. And his dad was a business man who did business with the government.

"Wow" was my response when he told me all this stuff.

I checked my phone it was 1:30 am when hunter and I decided to go to sleep he wrapped his arms around my waist and I snuggled deeper into him so that I was closer to his musky smell and his quite snores that senses me off to a quiet sleep.

Just as the sun was rising I woke with a fright. I sat up and my hand touched the cold wet grass covered in morning dew. It was freezing, i then got an evil idea and an evil smirk took over my face. I put both my hands on the grass and smothered it all over hunters face. The look he shot me scared the hell out of me and I ran.

He did what I did and wet his hands and chased me for a good 15 minutes until he caught me and put his large cold hands on my small petite face apparently when you run with wet hands they get colder.

I walked over to the edge of the cliff and did that scene from titanic. I lifted my arms up and hunter placed his arms under mine and rested his chin on my shoulders.

Just as we were to leave I found the picnic basket, hunter said to just leave it for the animals. So caring giving them cold maccas you MONSTER.

Hunter straddled his bike and I hoped on behind him we started down the hill until hunter stiffened and I looked over his shoulder and I saw two black cars coming up the mountain.

I expected hunter to go to the side so they could go past but he just backed the bike up the hill and stopped.

2 men emerged from each car and one turned around to get something from the car he had a tattoo on his neck, a black dog just like...... brad from high school.

Ohh so if you don't remember in the first chapter brad is the typical badboy who humps and dumps, Andy had a crush on him.

Sorry I didn't update sooner today I tried on my computer but it didn't save sorry thanks again for the support. Till next time wattpadians.