The polka dot dress and added stress

Thanks guys for people who actually reading this i am writing another story called remember me i would love it if you read it thanks again :)

When i got out I had to sneak to my room to change into my mum clothes yep the polka dot dress that went past my knees ,kill me.

When I walked out she was in the kitchen looking at the dishes that were piled high although I don't understand how we had so many when we ate take out every night.

" mother, what are you doing here" I asked in a voice not at all mine.

" well I looked at the date and remembered that you finished your exams yesterday so I came up to meet your roommate, where is she?

"Ummm........" Think Andy think" she went to Harvey bay cause her mums .....mum just died ,this is her boyfriend" I said pointing at hunter who was shirtless and I could see every rippling muscle that he had and those abs ,oh boy.

" Oh can I stay for the night and do you know when she will be back and where is jake"

"What....... oh uh abs abs absolutely " I managed to turn my attention away from hunter to my mothers glaring eyes.

"And she won't be back for a while she said she wanted to be with her family" hunter managed to but in although it wasn't that hard with the silence that filled the room.

" jakes got a girlfriend mum you won't see him" ha that should get her off my back

The front door creaked open and jake walked in and shouted

" Andy your witch of a mums here hhahahahaha "

What did you just do jake ??

Hope you guys are enjoying the story thanks :)