Sleeping cutie

Hey guys so I'm up to 63 reads omg so happy :) I love you guys :)

After hunter made me dinner which was just peanut butter toast but I was happy with that, we watched that car show that's when hunter spoke

" Sorry I haven't been here"

Wow is he actually apologising. I mean I haven't known him for that long but still this was a big deal.

"It's ok, it's not your fault you were busy with.......?"

I was trying to get information I wanted to know where he was for 2 days I hadn't seen him since my mum left and its not like I missed him... pfft.

"Haha nice try Andy, I was busy that all you need to know"

I slumped down in my chair and gave him the pouty dog face.

He chuckled lightly. It wasn't long until I was uncomfortable on the armchair. Just as I was making a make shift bed on the floor in front of the couch which hunter was taking up with his long muscular body.

He looked at me with half opened eyes that was slowly drooping. His smirk when he saw me staring at him was cute if was kind of lop sided and showed his one dimple on the left cheek.

"What are you doing" he asked in his sleepy voice that was oh my it was amazing.

" Lying down here" I said gesturing toward where the dooner laid and the pillow sat.

"Come lie here" he said tapping his stomach.

I couldn't help but blush, although he couldn't see because the only light that was on was the tv.

I didn't answer him as I laid on the floor, but my plan was soon disrupted as I got really uncomfortable.

"Told you, you should of taking the offer when it was hot" said hunter acknowledging me fidgeting on the floor.

"Is the offer still hot" I asked

"No"

Poo so I was stuck lying on the floor or on that armchair.

"It's not hot, it's warm" he said giving me a small smile.

I returned the smile and picked the dooner up and lied on top of hunter. It wasn't long after that when I realised hunter had fallen asleep. I laid my head down in his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his deep breathing.

***

I woke in the middle of the night to a sound from next door. Hunter woke as well.

Crash bang crash

Hunter sat up sending me falling of the lounge and on to the floor.

"Sorry" he said as he offered me a hand up, me being Half asleep took it.

He let me go, and I tumbled backwards onto the floor again.

"Asehole" I hissed and I got myself up

He gave me a smirk an headed for our door. When he opened the door a crack there was a man who had Rhys by the throat.

"Where is she" said the tall scary man

"Wh who" Rhys managed to stutter out.

"My daughter" he boomed

Hunter ran out and punched the guy on the cheek sending him flying back stunned. Rhys ran to where I was. I have him a quick hug and he held on tight.

Hunter went up to the man and whispered something in his ear that I couldn't hear , and the man was on his way.

Hunter returned back to where Rhys was still hugging me and where I was accepting that hug.

"Dude, get off she's mine" he said cheekily.

We all let out a little giggle an headed to bed.

***

"Morning sunshine" I was greeted by coffee and toast( I eat a lot of toast)

"Mmmmmm" I mumbled not wanting to be woken up.

"Come on your coming with me" he said and I was excited but didn't have the energy to show it

" To where" I said curiously

"You'll see" that smirk emerging on his face.

Thanks guys so I'm updating this story and my other story remember me it a vampire novel so check it out if you want :) thanks again for all the support alanah