mr motel

124 reads oh my golly gosh thanks so much I can't even speak I screamed and my family looked at me as if I was crazy. Thanks so so so so much I love you all xx

We piled into my mothers forward drive. Hunter took the wheel he told us that he knew somewhere where we would be safe. I remember the words his brother said before they left ' if they aren't there ill kill you' I was shit scared I mean i didn't love him but he meant a lot to me And even though he was a part of the plan to kidnap my family I knew he was a good guy.

We pulled up to get gas, lucky because I seriously needed to pee I swore if we went over another bump I would pee everywhere. Hunter said he would wait for me after he filled the car up.

"Hey, how you doing?" he asked with a concerned smirk on his face.

"Yer I'm ,I'm good as ill ever be" I replied with the same sad smile.

"Come here I wanna show you something" he gestured to the rubbish bin.

"Eww no "

"Don't be such a girl"

"I'm not a girl"

"Really so your a guy cause you know I'm not gay"

"Shut up, I'm a girl ,but I'm not a girl, no! this still doesn't make sense, umm"

He pushed me back to the wall and kissed me deeply. His soft lips reminding me of the mountain and how we stayed up all night.

"Andy" he breathed out

"I, love you "

Wow did hunter Jane just say he loved me. I pushed him back and stood there with a look of ...I don't even know, he can't love me he just can't I'm me and he's him and we don't even know each other well.

I wiped my lips and went back to the car and sat at the back not giving anyone any eye contact.

About 10 minutes later hunter climbed in looked at me through the revision mirror.

"Guys we are gonna stay here tonight" he said looking at a motel

" I booked 3 rooms so we are gonna need to pair up.

"Ill take my daughter" my mother said looking at me smugly

"Umm I'd rather go with anyone else" I replied

"Ill take Jessie" said jake he had been playing angry birds with Jessie since we hopped in the car.

"Ill take your mum" said Rhys surprisingly. it was made even more gross when he wiggled his eyebrows.

I swear I was on the verge of throwing up

"Looks like its me and you" he walked up behind me.

"Yay" I said slightly excited

Once the 6 of us were in our rooms jake and Rhys went to get dinner and Jessie and my mum watched tv in mums room.

Hunter and I sat on the couch and I was checking my face book. I had a shower and was in the clothes that hunter packed. They were my slutiest clothes. I had my aqua booty shorts and my white midriff boob tube top.

He kept looking me up and down.

"Do you have a problem!" I finally said sick of his dirty eyes watching my every move. It was cute but ahhh

He leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"No, can't I look at my 'girlfriend" using those quotation hands.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend"

That sleepy smirk took over his cute face. While his face dropped and he fell asleep jake walked in with my Chinese.

"Thanks jake" I whispered "can we talk please"

He nodded "yer but in the hallway"

***

I closed the door quietly behind me trying to be quite.

"Jake I'm sorry" I started.

"No ,it was my fault I should of told you the truth not make a complete fool of myself you know that fight didn't even make sense, but you believed it".

I smiled at him and we sat in the hallway talking about the past few weeks. He told me that this gang thing is trying to eliminate my family because hunter cares for me ad that hunter is the future leader and blah blah blah but hunter had to die and so did I.

It was 7 and jake told me he would head back to his to go to bed because he was tired.

When I walked back in hunter was eating.

"Hey where did you go, thought you left me" he said feigning hurt.

"I was talking to jake"

"Oh" he said as he patted the couch next to him.

"That was yumm" hunter said with a burp

We were watching that stupid car show again. What with boys and cars

I laid down on hunters lap and got comfortable really fast once he started stoking my hair out of my face.

I sat up soon after that because I wanted to fall asleep like that but hunter was fidgeting.

Hunter looked at me through his sea green eyes and leaned in I returned the kiss pushing it deeper and making longer. I didn't want this to stop.

I moved and sat on hunters lap and placed my hands on either side of his face making the kiss deeper.

Hunter stood up and lifted me up but we didn't break the kiss. He moved us to the bed and laid me down on the edge of the bed.

He ripped his shirt off revealing every rippling muscle that was perfectly placed on his chest. I sat up and ran my hands down his chest feeling every crease he had.

I looked up to where his eyes met mine. He gave that famous smirk and pushed me back down holding my arms above my head and continuing to kiss me deeply.

He pulled my shirt off and pulled my shorts till I was in nothing but my bra and knickers. I undid the zip in his dark jeans and kissed him again.

***

The morning after hunter and I woke up naked with our clothes all over the floor.

"Hunter, I love you too" I finally answered.

So they are finally together yay and jakes back if you want more Andy and jake or Andy and hunter just tell me thanks guys till next time wattpadians.

Xx