Bye witch bitch

HEY I THINK IN GETTING BETTER AT WRITING TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK PLEASE AND I WILL BE UPDATING MORE FREQUENTLY AS I AM NOW ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS YAY!

As jake walked in his smirk turned to pure fear my mother was completely horrified with what jake had just said and it was not gonna end pretty but I had to try to save my best friend even if I got in the shit.

"What was that jake" my mum said oh I could here the devil in her voice he was gonna get killed out there.

" I....... ummm......... said .......... wicked mum......" he chuckled nervously. Mum didn't buy it

" No you said witch of a mum, is that what you think I am" before I could step in hunter got up.

"Listen lady, this is where I live, and I don't like have bitches in my crib" liar "so either stop yelling at my mate or get your bags and head back home"

He's hot when he's angry and serious what would you call that angrious. Yer that's what it was angrious. He was hot when he was angrious.

" Excuse me but it is my daughters and her roommates hours not yours so you be quiet" fuck I hated her is that bad.

"Guess what love " oh no please no hunter " I'm her roommate I don't have a girlfriend and she is MY roommate this is MY house and I want YOU out "

My mother looked at me and I couldn't help but giggle, and this might be the right time to tell her since tomorrow is my birthday that I'm expelled.

" Well what do you have to say for yourself young lady" she asked and three pairs of eyes focused on me.

" Well....... I got expelled, jake doesn't have a girlfriend it my birthday tomorrow and I want to stay her I'm not going with you I hate you and I don't want you her"

My mothers eyes filled with tears then anger than tears again.

"EXPELLED!" my mum and jake said simultaneously.

"Yer " I said weakly

" Well I don't care if it is your birthday tomorrow you are coming home with me tonight

"No I'm" I was cut of by hunter picking my mum up bridle style.... Eww. And taking her outside I grabbed her bags and followed.

He placed her down unlocked her car and turned the ignition on. My mum was in utter shock.

" Bye" he said and she got in and drove away

Wow that was the first time my mum actually gave up it was good.

Hunter picked me up like he did my mum it was cute but I wriggled out.

"What" he said curiously

" You just did that to my mum who is like 40 it's not cute" I said smugly and turned to walk away but he picked me up and flicked me over his shoulder like shrek does to Fiona and carried me back to our room.

He went to get dinner and I sat there watching that car show it was actually good I was interrupted when I got a phone call

Who's is on the other end of the phone keep reading to find out:)