Chapter 5: She's being bashed?!

"Rinna, new customer." Manager said. I'm back to work since I'm okay. The customers have increased, mostly girls.

"Excuse me, aren't you the girl from the EXO's concert? The one Chanyeol sang to?" the customer asked.

"Y-yes,I am. " I nodded.

"What's your name?"

"It's Rinna. Umm, why do you ask?"

"Nothing." she flipped her hair. I just returned to the staff room.

"Wha?!" walter shouted. "Rinna!" he called.

"Why?"

"It's you, right?!" he showed his phone that has a picture of me being sung by Chanyeol.

"yeah, it's me. What's wrong with that?" I asked. he scrolled down to the comments.

"Slut."

"Chanyeol oppa! Why did you chose her? I'm more suitable than her!"

"EXO looked like they knew her."

"Was she the one EXO waved and smiled at?"

"i'm one of her seatmates and she doen't seemed to be interested n EXO. She have guts!"

What the?! Why did they commented like that? 

-Kris's POV-

"Your interview will start in 10 minutes." the staff said.

I opened my IG account and browsed until I saw the picture of Rinne being sung by Chanyeol. Omo~ Rinna's so red! i looked at the comments.

"Yah! Guys! hyungs!" i called all of them.

"What?" Suho asked.

"Rinna's being bashed!" 

"What?!" they all shouted in synchronized.

"What the?!" Chanyeol cursed. 'This is all my fault."

"no, it's nobody's fault." Suho said.

"Can we help her?" I asked.

'i think i can talk to manager about this." Luhan said.

"I'll go with you." Suho said. Luhan nodded and left.

--------------

-Rinna's POV-

What am I gonna do?!

"Kyaa! EXO's interview!" the girls cooed. I looked at the tv.

"How are you?" the interviewr said.

"We're still overwhelmed by the never-ending supports of the fans." Suho said with a smile.

"Oh! i forgot. Congratulations on your concert!"

"Thank you!"

"Speaking of the concert, there are some fans who truly loves you that thaey're being selfish about you. There is that one girl who is being bashed on internet because she was brought by Chanyeol to the stage. What can you say to her as well as to the fans?" they looked at each other.

"uhh, please stop the bashing. She's just a ordinary woman with an ordinary life. We've talked about this with our manager and we'e not gonna reveal her name or anything about her. I bet some already know her. Please, leave her alone." Chanyeol said.

The girls suddenly noisily stood up from their chairs and bowed to me.

"We're sorry for bashing you.' they said in synchronize. I bowed in return. After that, they all left leaving the shop half-empty. I looked at Walter and he just gave me a shrug. The fans have also their good side, huh?