Chapter 11: Revelation.

I wore my most presentable outfit and cleaned the whole house.

*DING DONG*

I rushed to the door and opened it.

"Oh! Joo hyeung! You're here!"

"Hi!"

He's Joo hyeung, my highschool classmate. He's a reporter now. We met a the shop last time. He was asking for an interview and coincidentally, I'm already ready so I accepted it.

"Don't be nervous. Think like we're just answering a slambook." he chuckled.

"Slambook, really?" I said.

'Yes, hahahaha." I sat properly and fixed my hair.

"3..2..1.." The cameraman signaled us that we're already filming.

"Hi! I'm Nam Joo Hyeung and I'm currently at Rinna Gane's house. She was the one that Park Minsoo complains recently. So," he turned to me. "how are you today?"

"Well, I'm okay and still can't handle the other reporters." I joked and he chuckled.

"Speaking of reporter, I heard that some reporters are even following you to your home. Is that true?"

"Yes. Sometimes, I find it a bother though."

"Good thing, we didn't stalked you." he joked.

"Okay, let's proceed to the point. Is the video Park Minsoo showed true?"

"No. It's obvious that it's edited, and my voice was not like that. Also, there are witnesses of what truly happened."

"Okay, how about the snow jacket man who defended you?"

"I don't know him. He's just a customer at the shop. I don't know him. He's not my bodyguard."

"One more question, do you really have a connection with EXO?"

"No, I don't have." I lied. EXO's manager already told me that I shoulgn't say that i have a connection with EXO. It'll bea scandal if I do.

"No more clarifications?" he asked.

"I'll just have a message to Park Minsoo." he nodded. "Park Minsoo, I don't know what you motive to do this, but please stop it because your other person's life. Thank you."

"That's it for today, again, I'm Nam Joo Hyeung, reporting."

"Okay! You did well Rinna! Your message's so cool!" he complimented.

"Really? Can I trust you that you're not gonna edit that or something?"

"Me? Edit? i can't even put subtitles in a video!" he said. He's still the Joo Hyeung that i knew.

------

*DING DONG*

I opened the door.

"Rinna Gane?" he asked. I nodded. "There's a letter for you." he handed it to me and left. I closed the door. Actually, it's two letters. The first one, the sender are Mom and Dad. I read it.

"Dear Rinna,

        How are you? We heard that you've been caught in a scandal so we've decided to come there as soon as we can. And when the is resolved, we've planned that you'll be coming woth us to the States to meet your fiance. We miss you and love you. 

Love,

Mom and Dad."

What? They're going to make me go the States? And what's with the fiance?! Where did that came from? I opened the second letter. It has no name of whom did send it.

"It's me, Park Minsoo. Meet me at your coffee shop tomorrow, 1 pm. There's something I need to tell you."

What does she need to tell me? Another scandal?

-Next day-

I ended up following what she said on the letter. I already told manager and Walter about it. i'll take a break so that I can talk to her properly.

"Walter, she's here." I said. Manager's busy at the kitchen. i took off my apron and approached her.

"Please sit." she said. I followed. "I've watched your interview." she smiled.

"And?" I asked.

"Congratulations! I've never thought that a girl like you who lost her love can do that!" she sarcastically said.

"H-how.---"

"i've known you for a while. Your boyfriend that died because of you're clumsiness. Zio, right?"

"Y-you.." How did she knew about that? 

"Actually there's something that you don't know. That Zio isn't really your boyfriend."

"What're you saying?!" she stood up and went to the front of the shop. She smirked.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" she shouted and all the attention of the customers are all up to her.

"Presenting, Xiumin from EXO!: she points a person sitting at table 5. He's wearing shades, a cap and a jacket. The customers started to mumble. The guy immediately stood up and ran toward the door but someone stood in front of the door and punched him at the stomach. It's the cameraman. 

He carried the guy up to the front. Minsoo removed his cap and shades.

"Xiumin!" I stood up. The customers froze to their chairs. I ran to him. His holding his stomach. his face was in pain.

"Rinna!" Walter and manager called. I shook my head and gave them a I-can-take-care-of-this look.

"Let me continue what I'm saying. The one who saved you back wasn't Zio. The real Zio is in front of your eyes." Xiumin?

"What? That's impossible. Zio died in my arms." I said.

"Because they're twins! The guy here is the real Zio pretending to be Xiumin and the Zio that died in your arms is the real Xiumin!"

"Where's your proof?!" I asked. I can't believe her that easily.

"The real Xiumin has a birthmark on the left part of his back while tha real Zio has it on the right." I looked at Xiumin. The cameraman made him reveal his back showing a birthmark on the right.  I remember now. I saw that birthmark when Zio was changing his clothes.

"Z-Zio.." I said. A tear fell from my eye.

"I'm sorry, Rinna.." he wiped my tears.

'That's all i want to say! Bye!" Minsoo and her cameraman left.

"Why do you need to do that?" i asked Zio.

"I'll tell you everything. But not here." I nodded. I helped him in standing up.

"Manager, Walter, I'll be out for a while." They nodded.